MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014

Guest NGOG

i would do 2 or 3 new songs and a couple of live tracks, it would do wonders for the fanbase and gnr in general. it would go a long way at repairing bridges and put some confidence back into the fanbase toward the band. even doing 2 or 3 new unreleased songs live would go a long way towards this.

Great news. I remember someone with a source from Hardrock saying there was another residency planned a while back. I wonder if that's why the Dvd is held up, to release on the run up to it.

New songs would be great, I hope they're not covers (not that they don't do covers well) and I hope we get them from the beginning of the tour.

How did you get this scoop?

The info was given to Subs, who instructed the Media Crew to report what we're allowed to.

O'buddy of mine. You brought some great news. Proud of you dude from where you started on the small forums and made your way up to bring us this level of information. Keep up the great work! BTW Thanks to everyone in the GNR camp that made a lot of peoples day. It looks like Christmas came early this year.

I'm gonna go on a genocidal rampage against the blue people if this falls through.

I know you wouldn't hurt the innocent, blue messengers Mags.

Go after the reds.

• Like 1

If this happens and the new songs are awesome and Axl kicks ass like it's 2010 again, I would forget about seeing anyone else in concert next year and save up just to see a few shows at the Vegas residency.

I hope things pan out :headbang:

I like the idea of a few new songs. This could be a testing of the waters as to which direction the band will go as far as the theme for the album. Or they maybe left overs from CD sessions. We could also get both!!!

As far as a new record I think that is more in Interscopes hands than Axls. He really pissed them off with CD and they also pissed him off too, so who knows. They can't release a record without Interscope because they are under contract and it isn't like they would just drop GNR, I really believe they have held the band back more than any other person, company or even old band members.

I also wonder if the label could block them from playing anything the wrote/recorded while under contract with Interscope, I hope this is not the case.

Or better yet Axl and the label are on better terms now and are working together, which would be the best thing that could happen.

I'm gonna go on a genocidal rampage against the blue people if this falls through.

if it falls through it wont be because of the people in blue :lol:

I didn't say it would be a rational reaction.

Lol

Hey like I said -- it's what we heard, we reported. If I didn't think it would happen (at least the tour) I would have authorised it :)

true :lol:

Im excited! Any idea when they will hit Vegas? I'm due to be there in June!

Oh Jesus! What if they're in Vegas the week before or after I'm there? Fuck, I can't take the pressure... :nervous:

Edited by Lindy100
  • Like 2