Anybody like the Black Crowes?

IRanOutOfIdeas

I don't agree, it was a pretty mellow board in my opinion.

Whoa...you were a member of A2?

What was your username on there?

On the one blackcrowes.net board I saw it was kinda hard to distinguish if people were trolling or actually threatening each other/trying to meet up and beat the brains out of one another.

I never posted on blackcrowes.net, but I've lurked on there from time to time, and that is definitely where the majority of the jackasses from the fanbase gathered. There were/are some real crazies over there. We affectionately referred to it as "the Halloween Board."

I don't agree, it was a pretty mellow board in my opinion.

Whoa...you were a member of A2?

What was your username on there?

On the one blackcrowes.net board I saw it was kinda hard to distinguish if people were trolling or actually threatening each other/trying to meet up and beat the brains out of one another.

I never posted on blackcrowes.net, but I've lurked on there from time to time, and that is definitely where the majority of the jackasses from the fanbase gathered. There were/are some real crazies over there. We affectionately referred to it as "the Halloween Board."

No kidding. I'm content with this forum though. But I'll always be looking for more classic rock forums to run with in the future.

• 8 months later...

well it looks like the dates were cancelled because Stan Robinson just died :( RIP

We sadly bid a final farewell to our loving father, Stan Robinson. The man who lived his entire life in Atlanta, GA left this earthly realm Tuesday afternoon on wings of pure love and with his sons by his side.

We love you Dad.

Robinsons.jpg