Chinese Democracy may become the most underrated album in history.

Ace Nova

It really is an excellent record.....a classic in my book.

I new thread for this?

Each an everyone of us probably as a record we like and think should have sold so much better because we think it's a classic.

• Like 1

CD II must be differenet from CD,i dont see any interest continue in the same music style as before with industrial shits.

We can only go with what Axl, it's the same kind of material maybe a little more aggressive. Given its mostly the same musicians/band it's going to sound similar. They could pull a Shacklers type song out though and put a Dj song in.

Wasted:

Have you ever considered taking a break from GN'R albums for a while. It seems like it is about your only real point of reference to anything, and I would argue you have given these songs MUCH more thought than Axl has (and that's saying something).

Also, lol at saying anything off Chinese Democracy is ANYTHING like "One in a Million."

Wasted:

Have you ever considered taking a break from your opinions and personal taste? it will just be much easier to discuss Gn'R in a forum that is dedicated to Gn'R where there is a more unified vision of what is good (not Chinese) and what sucks (Axl and anything that isn't old Guns)

Also, lol at saying anything off Chinese Democracy is any good.

Edited by Rovim

I still listen to CD fairly regularly. I'd put it up against most rock album's of the last few years, I hope CD:2 tops Chinese Democracy because the egg on some peoples faces on here will be Gold.

I hope CD2 is an awesome album that blows everybody away.

But I hope so because Axl is my favorite artist and I love his music. Not because I want some sort of revenge on anonymous people on a rock message board.

• Like 1

I still listen to CD fairly regularly. I'd put it up against most rock album's of the last few years, I hope CD:2 tops Chinese Democracy because the egg on some peoples faces on here will be Gold.

But I hope so because Axl is my favorite artist and I love his music. Not because I want some sort of revenge on anonymous people on a rock message board.

Jesus...

Jesus...

I already told you this once........no, I'm not. You can just call me Apollo. rock3

• Like 2

Even if CD2 tops CD, it could still very well be terrible.

• Like 1

To you maybe, but not to me broski.

• Like 1

Well, then, I don't think anyone will have egg on their face just because 3 fanboys on a forum like the album.

Well, then, I don't think anyone will have egg on their face just because 3 fanboys on a forum like the album.

There's a lot more than that. Calling people fanboys on a Guns N' Roses forum... :lol:

Wasted:

Have you ever considered taking a break from GN'R albums for a while. It seems like it is about your only real point of reference to anything, and I would argue you have given these songs MUCH more thought than Axl has (and that's saying something).

Also, lol at saying anything off Chinese Democracy is ANYTHING like "One in a Million."

I only listen to CD really. But. I listen to other albums from Manson to ASAP Rocky. Sol Invictus heavy rotation.

I see a similarity in Axls vocal. The verses are the racist white boy/Caulfield Syndrome sufferer, then the chorus is like a reply to that person.

The acoustic version of Catcher could fit on Lies, it has a similar liberal baiting lyrics which are easily misunderstood.

I think you have your review already written, never having listened to the thing.

Axl fan logic.

I think you have your review already written, never having listened to the thing.

Axl fan logic.

I'll review when its released. Opinions vary.