MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014 - Part II

Broskirose

Ugh a Vegas residency. How regressive. Can't they just do a normal US tour FFS?

I'm on this like stink on a monkey.

Sounds like we've got ourselves a potential mod-meetup here :awesomeface:

Look out Axl, the Mod Squad is on their way.

What if we had a MyGNR convention? ;)

Black Sabbath Meet & Greet - $50*

*I will not be present for the Meet & Greet.
I'd rather not get bum raped to the sound of Into The Void.

Cool. I will try and go this time. The ability to see 2-3 shows in the same city, that is a huge bonus for those of us who have to travel to see GnR.

I didn't go to the last residency.

But remember seeing quotes from the band, I think something specifically from DJ, about the band doing new and exciting and special things for the shows.............did that turn out to be more than having strippers on stage and a flying piano?

Cool. I will try and go this time. The ability to see 2-3 shows in the same city, that is a huge bonus for those of us who have to travel to see GnR.

I didn't go to the last residency.

But remember seeing quotes from the band, I think something specifically from DJ, about the band doing new and exciting and special things for the shows.............did that turn out to be more than having strippers on stage and a flying piano?

Pretty much just stage stuff, the dancers, the riser for DJs solo and shit like that. They busted out CITR and TWAT, though, if that counts? I also got Dead Flowers, UTLH and a couple songs I hadn't heard before though, but that was just the show on the 23rd with Izzy I think.

Also, bad news to any of you who plan on going to the shows I'm going to and think you're getting front and center :awesomeface:

yeah and when you've waited all day and get in to the arena you notice the paid VIP lot have taken up the front row

Edited by Axl_morris

Also, bad news to any of you who plan on going to the shows I'm going to and think you're getting front and center :awesomeface:

yeah and when you've waited all day and get in to the arena you notice the paid VIP lot have taken up the front row

That's never happened to me. If anything, I knew about that beforehand and would have bought the VIP ticket :lol:

Is that a challenge? :P

Yes! :D

MyGNRForum were the first to mention that GNR would start touring in March, the first to mention that touring would start in Mexico and the first to state a second Las Vegas residency is planned! We also broke the news that new songs is a distinct possibility.

SOMEONE IS MAD. :awesomeface:

:lol:

Let's try not to feed that loser.

MyGNR > Everything else

More shows in Vegas! Awesome! I doubt I'll be going there this time, but it's cool to know GNR will do another residency.

I think the last one was a huge success and a lot of bands are now doing the Vegas thing.

I hope GNR comes back to Dallas.

That's nice and all, but when are we going to know what these big plans are? Can't you guys tell us what's tentatively going on? Honestly, right now it just sounds like more touring with a couple new songs..and thats kind of par for the course..

This is just some PR to help sell some tickets for an act that has gone very stale. Make an album announcement and release these 'new songs' that'll be played. Otherwise, this is just a very, very, very amateur PR push.

• Like 1

MyGNRForum were the first to mention that GNR would start touring in March, the first to mention that touring would start in Mexico and the first to state a second Las Vegas residency is planned! We also broke the news that new songs is a distinct possibility.

SOMEONE IS MAD. :awesomeface:

:lol:

Let's try not to feed that loser.

MyGNR > Everything else

i guess MSL is going to have to leak more stuff so he can have the attention on him again. He's a smart guy but i think he wants to become the next Jarmo or a middle man.