GnR confirmed in Mexico's Hell and Heaven Fest

NachoLZ

I think if they do debut new songs in 2014, this will be the kind of setlist we could expect:

Welcome To The Jungle

Chinese Democracy

It's So Easy

Mr Brownstone

New song

Better

Rocket Queen

Live & Let Die

New song

Estranged

Street of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Sweet Child O Mine

November Rain

Don't Cry

Civil War

Knockin' On Heavens Door

Nightrain

Patience

Paradise City

So basically the same setlist ;)

Hope there's enough time for warm up for Axl's voice until Brazil... Rio 2011 was a disaster as a kick-off!

Yes, the monsoon and the fact that SOD left the stage an hour after scheduled really made it worse. I'm just happy that Axl didn't cancel (like most others would do under them circumstances).

To be honest, I'm happy with most of the current set - I want a couple of changes obviously, I want a few new songs thrown in and a few old one's taken out (some CD stuff some old GnR stuff) I want the start songs and the end songs to change order.

Basically a overhaul of the set. it's much needed, will take a bit of work but It's so necessary at this stage especially if they plan to hit the road again for a few months without a new album.

Hope there's enough time for warm up for Axl's voice until Brazil... Rio 2011 was a disaster as a kick-off!

Yes, the monsoon and the fact that SOD left the stage an hour after scheduled really made it worse. I'm just happy that Axl didn't cancel (like most others would do under them circumstances).

The classic Axl that everyone seems to love and miss would have cancelled in a heartbeat.

Shacklers Revenge is coming to Mexi-ho ho ho.

Hopefully Montezuma will let shackler have his revenge.

The lineup looks weird. Kiss, Misfits and Suffocation? Guns and Deicide?

Yeah, pod and Korn don't belong either. And the Misfits lineup today, forget about it. Not exactly Glenn Danzig. Hell, Doyle don't even play with his brother anymore. Kinda sad.

Yeah, I get it. I'm gonna see Misfits in February regardless, but I don't expect much.

I've seen the Jerry fronted a few times in the last bunch of years, including recently, and they are fuuu-king AWESOME. Jerry is a shining example these days of an artist who's not doing it for the money, but rather just to have a fun time up there.

Might be cool if they brought Jerry out to do Attitude!

As cool as Jerry is, he's all about the money. That's why he sued Glenn for the name. Even though it was Glenns band. He was making alot of Misfit merchandise to, like dolls and other stuff. Anyways I don't wanna make it seem like Jerry is only about money. He is/was part of one of the best punk bands ever. I'm ok with him doin the singing now, the videos I've seen he seems to be into it. Its like Guns though, it will never be the same as it was with Glenn. Some of the Michale Graves stuff is cool to. Id have to say the original Misfits is definatly in my top 7, alltime.

I guess the festival date is like a rehearsal show.

I sometimes wonder if that's how Axl looks at them.

Its just a festival show, not a full GNR show.

At Download 2006, Axl was recorded saying it was the most important show of that tour or something like that.