Guns N' Roses 2014 Tour Dates

bacardimayne

How do you figure the Mexico date as part of the North American Leg.

Mexico is in North America, however, I don't think this thread should have been created in the first place, so you win.

I know that, but I still wouldn't consider it part of the North American leg, unless of course, more North American dates follow this show.

We'll see, I suppose.

How do you figure the Mexico date as part of the North American Leg.

Mexico is in North America, however, I don't think this thread should have been created in the first place, so you win.

I know that, but I still wouldn't consider it part of the North American leg, unless of course, more North American dates follow this show.

We'll see, I suppose.

You;re right. ;)

Until more dates are announced, I assume it's a part of the North American leg. Obviously it's going to segue into a South America tour, but I'm not going to actually call it the South America leg when the only confirmed show is in NA.

MyGNR hates your thread.

They'll learn to love it.

• Like 1

1482891_525029617594868_423204734_n.jpg

North America LegMarch 16 - Guadalajara, Mexico @ Explanada Arena VFG (Hell & Heaven Metal Fest 2014)South America LegTBA (South America touring plans confirmed by Richard Fortus)Las Vegas ResidencyTBA (Las Vegas "full residency" confirmed in MyGNR press release)Will update with future tour dates as they're announced.

Bro did you leaked Guadalajara concert by mistake?? I hope you did because hell and heaven is going to be in estado de Mexico feria de texcoco grounds. I I

hope they go to monterrey also I live 2 hours near monterrey.

wondering if they"ll do CD,jungle,easy,brownstone etc as opening

in 2014 as well.I can't picture a GNR show that doesn't go like that.

ANY change is welcome in the setlist.any.

I'm guessing 4tus will have a brand new solo. Wish he brought back 007 though...
  • Like 1

wondering if they"ll do CD,jungle,easy,brownstone etc as opening

in 2014 as well.I can't picture a GNR show that doesn't go like that.

ANY change is welcome in the setlist.any.

I'm guessing 4tus will have a brand new solo. Wish he brought back 007 though...

The 2-3 new songs will be a new Fortus solo, a new Bumblefoot solo, and Going Down.

• Like 1

wondering if they"ll do CD,jungle,easy,brownstone etc as openingin 2014 as well.I can't picture a GNR show that doesn't go like that.ANY change is welcome in the setlist.any.

The 2-3 new songs will be a new Fortus solo, a new Bumblefoot solo, and Going Down.

I'm hoping you're wrong, but I don't think I'd lay money against it.

3 new songs to me means one thing, 3 new original songs anything else is a waste of time and the tour is just an exercise in keeping Axls bank balance in good shape.

Pretty stupid comment IMO.

How else should Axl and GNR make a living? Do you go to work for free?

Yeah because Axl needs to "make a living"......TB needs the dough, not Axl.

3 new songs to me means one thing, 3 new original songs anything else is a waste of time and the tour is just an exercise in keeping Axls bank balance in good shape.

Pretty stupid comment IMO.

How else should Axl and GNR make a living? Do you go to work for free?

Yeah because Axl needs to "make a living"......TB needs the dough, not Axl.

Yeah because people in entertainment don't need to "make a living"

The money runs out eventually. Look at Adler and Virgil from WWE.

Edited by volcano62