Guns N' Roses 2014 Tour Dates

bacardimayne

Well, I guess when GNR does the Mexico show we'll see if they do any new songs.

I hope they do a full US tour again. GNR pretty much sells out the Dallas shows, so I hope they come back.

They do?

In 2011 they sold an estimated 12,000 tickets for a 20,000 seat venue.

In 2013 they sold an estimated 1,500 tickets to a venue that holds 1,625.

Unless I'm missing some recent dates?

i'm not sure if a 20 000 venu holds it at a rock show. they pretty much cut 1/4 of the seats or so.. add gen adm. I guess it is 15 000

Fair enough.

But selling 80% of the tickets for a 15,000 seat arena isn't "pretty much" selling out.

And then not selling out a 1,600 seat venue.......

I'd hardly say that they "pretty much" sell out every time they come to Dallas.

Not that I care one way or the other.

I'd much rather see GnR play at a club that held 500 people.

I saw David Lee Roth at a club that probably held 500 people. You could leave the crowd and go get a beer or go to the bathroom, and then walk back up and be about 15 people deep away from the stage. Awesome show.

I just think people should be somewhat factual about their statements in terms of things like attendance numbers.

I am with you !!!!!!!!! it is so freaking exciting anyways north or south!

I rather see GNR in a smaller venue(you are so close to them and they are very relaxed and cool! I have seen them in Big arenas and small venues and they are GREAT anyways, but closer to ME...lolI am just saying that is my preference though!!! :axl:

Well, I know they pretty much sold out Gexa here in Dallas and that holds over 10,000 people including pit and lawn.

they sold out the House of blues in Dallas too.

The show I saw in Vegas was pretty much sold out too.

I know GNR do well in Dallas and after playing their first show at Gexa in 20 years or so, I thought that was awesome for them.

Anytime GNR comes to Dallas, I will be there. I don't care what size the venue is. I think Axl is still awesome live and so is the band, so I love seeing them.

Edited by Val22

Well, I guess when GNR does the Mexico show we'll see if they do any new songs.

I hope they do a full US tour again. GNR pretty much sells out the Dallas shows, so I hope they come back.

They do?

In 2011 they sold an estimated 12,000 tickets for a 20,000 seat venue.

In 2013 they sold an estimated 1,500 tickets to a venue that holds 1,625.

Unless I'm missing some recent dates?

i'm not sure if a 20 000 venu holds it at a rock show. they pretty much cut 1/4 of the seats or so.. add gen adm. I guess it is 15 000

Depends on how big the artist is. Guns used to sell out (multiple nights too) all seats including behind the stage. Bon Jovi & Springsteen still do.

- The brazilian leg will last from 10 to 12 days, with concerts in 5 capitals on April.

- On April 09th they will play a concert on Asuncion, Paraguay on a wide open venue.

- On March 29th they will play on Santiago, Chile @ Movistar Arena

Edited by ManetsBR
  • Like 2

- The brazilian leg will last from 10 to 12 days, with concerts in 5 capitals on April.

- On April 09th they will play a concert on Asuncion, Paraguay at an wide open venue.

Good work Manets.

- On April 09th they will play a concert on Asuncion, Paraguay on a wide open venue.

These dates look right, I am just waiting for confirmation :)

Any rumors about Argentina and Uruguay? Argentina is a staple I think, but if they're doing Paraguay again I don't see why the can't do Uruguay one more time, since in 2010 the show was pretty succesfull

Edited by Manfisman

Continuing the development of the South American tour GUNS N 'ROSES in the first quarter of 2014, comes to us confirming the closure contract for a concert in Asuncion, capital of Paraguay, still without a set date.

The renowned Paraguayan producer of shows and events NICO Garzia confirmed through his Twitter account, which closed with the entrepreneurship of a Paraguayan band to parade through the tour, which is expected to begin March 16 at the Hell & Heaven Festival , Mexico.

Asked by a fan on the chances of the show occurs, he replied: "Obvious".

The tour of Latin America should have occurred around October of that year, however, due to the incongruity of schedule among the session musicians and a - supposed - to focus on recovery recordings and works of a successor to "Chinese Democracy" [2008], the contract had to be postponed to next year.

Fonte: Guns N' Roses: produtor confirma show no Paraguai http://whiplash.net/materias/news_820/194263-gunsnroses.html#.Uq-gg9IW2E4#ixzz2ngmuVx00

Are you sure? Reliable source? How likely is that they will come to Chile? PLEASE ANSWER ME :c

Guns doesn't really fit in that line up...might be a rough crowd for them.

Same was said about that Governor festival last summer and it ended up being a great show. Hopefully this one is great too!

Honestly, Governors Ball was one of my favorite GN'R gigs I've seen.

I'm sure they'll go over well in Mexico no matter who they're sharing the bill with.

Not sure if posted yet

March 27, 2014 Time TBA New York , NY

*Edit this has since been deleted from the events page, but the link at time of posting still works*

March 27, 2014 Time TBA New York , NY
17 Irving Place
New York , NY 10003

How 'bout that? Nice find! I hope they swing through the whole US again or at least somewhere close enough for me to drive.

Just noticed on the irving plaza website that another artist is playing at the venue that day. However looks like there looking to play NY around that time.

EDIT : Actually im unsure if Irving Plaza and Irving place are the same venue. There is little information on an Irving Place.

Edited by Axl_morris

If they indeed perform new songs, it would rejuvenate this fanbase somewhat, at least for a little while. Although I'm hoping the new songs studio counterparts are released in tandem as downloadables so that (1) the band can make money, (2) the fans can listen to new studio music and (3) promote the band to new listeners. If this was any other band, this is what they would do. However, given what Axl told Gunns5 earlier this year about releasing Silkworms, it seems likely Silkworms will be one of the new songs played and possibly released....