Interstellar

Georgy Zhukov

Looks good but the trailer was cut poorly IMO. The text is weird, the whole top-down approach to the title is weird, and did it seriously need to say "one year from now"? I mean honestly, it couldn't of just said the release date or "winter 2014"? Kinda odd if you ask me, but I'll still give this movie a chance.

Edited by rocknroll41

Looks good but the trailer was cut poorly IMO. The text is weird, the whole top-down approach to the title is weird, and did it seriously need to say "one year from now"? I mean honestly, it couldn't of just said the release date or "winter 2014"? Kinda odd if you ask me, but I'll still give this movie a chance.

They want to bring the Nolan fanboys to climax

• 4 months later...

Not gonna watch the new trailer, just gonna wait it out and see it in theaters when it comes out.

I saw the 2nd trailer and it really doesn't give anything away.

I'm guessing that there will most likely be sequels to this (probably a trilogy)....because a story like this, especially with Nolan at the helm, will take some time to develop. I would expect a lot of character development and lead up in the original film.

Anyway....I'm totally in on this one.

It looks very interesting, I must say. I wonder what is the story behind Spielberg leaving the project?

Spielberg decided to focus on Robopocalypse instead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robopocalypse

Apparently this version of Interstellar is moderately different than Spielberg's original ideas. (Basically, Nolan is doing his own thing with it.)

I love Spielberg, but I think his last great film was Munich. I'm not sure he has the touch any more. I absolutely love everything Nolan has done, and this looks like it'll be another Nolan masterpiece to me.

The text is weird

This is my one complaint :lol: Seriously, that font is distractingly ugly and inappropriate.

• 3 months later...