• Stephen Hawking
  • Queen Elizabeth II
  • Hosni Mubarak
  • Harper Lee
  • Tony Iommi
  • Muhammad Ali
  • Jacques Chirac
  • Edward Snowden

I can't believe none of these people died.

Mubarak is clinging on to life like it is his own balls. Is it me or is Shumacher out of his coma?

• George Bush Senior
  • Michael Schumacher
  • Stephen Hawking
  • Queen Elizabeth II
  • Hosni Mubarak
  • Harper Lee
  • Tony Iommi
  • Muhammad Ali
  • Jacques Chirac
  • Edward Snowden
I can't believe none of these people died.

Mubarak is clinging on to life like it is his own balls. Is it me or is Shumacher out of his coma?

I think he's out but in read something where the doctors were saying he's on the road to saying goodbye

Edit: http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/530579/Michael-Schumacher-Recovery-Health-Coma-Care-Goodbye-Worse

Edited by WFA

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to add a new rule. Since I'm probably the oldest here and my health hasn't been so good, I feel it's okay for me to say this. If any one of us doesn't make it through the year, that person automatically wins. And you all must put it on your signature!

What say you?

umm...of the world. It cut out a little too quick there Georgy. I think you should change your name to Ultra Sonic Sex Machine. But, that's just me.

Edited by AdriftatSea
  • Like 1

I would like to add a new rule. Since I'm probably the oldest here and my health hasn't been so good, I feel it's okay for me to say this. If any one of us doesn't make it through the year, that person automatically wins. And you all must put it on your signature!

What say you?

umm...of the world. It cut out a little too quick there Georgy. I think you should change your name to Ultra Sonic Sex Machine. But, that's just me.

Only if you put yourself on your list.

What say you?

Only if you put yourself on your list.

NO! I'm my Wild Card! See, that's how it works. If I die, I win! Same with anyone else. If they die, they are their wild card, they win! Happy New Year Cardi!

• 3 weeks later...