2014 Death Pool Draft

Lithium

This is a fucking morbid concept, no thanks.

Then why comment?

Because I can?

I bet you were a difficult child to raise.

I'm glad that my parents instilled a sense of morality which teaches me not to bet on people's lives. :)

This is a fucking morbid concept, no thanks.

Then why comment?

Because I can?

I bet you were a difficult child to raise.

I'm glad that my parents instilled a sense of morality which teaches me not to bet on people's lives. :)

On MyGNR it's tradition, plus we kinda HAVE to do this - the Dead Pool is the basis for Dirty Harry 5, which starred Guns N Roses... it's all a big link!

If it's found out that you are in any way responsible for a death, you are given a minimum of a 5 year suspension from the MyGNR Death Pool. Depending on the severity of the involvement, additional years can be added on, almost always in 5 year increments.

The process is overseen by a panel made up of former Death Pool winners active at the time of the infraction, along with 3 MyGNR Staff Members randomly selected.

In order to ensure absolutey random selections, each staff member is assigned a number 1 - 10. Then, the poster ranked 8th in the Top 20 Posters at exactly 11:59 PM on the day in which the selections begin (which is always kept from the general public) is picked and their posting data from a week earlier is displayed. The last three posts they made on the day in question are examined. The last digit of the timestamp in which those posts are made, determines the numbers which correspond to the staff members. If there are less than 10 staff members at the time, and a number is picked which doesn't apply, then they check the fourth last post and so on until a suitable number is found. If there are more than 10, then some staff may share the same number. If this is the case, and their numbers match a time stamp, the matter is settled via a game of Rock-paper-scissors on Skype.

All decisions made by this panel must be unanimous. However, if a decision cannot be reached within 74 hours, 9 minutes and 44 seconds from the start of the initial contact between them, a third party is brought in for fresh perspective. This process is usually less formal and can be anyone that the panel agrees upon, provided that they have no personal ties to the poster who committed the infraction. If a decision can still not be reached, the majority rules. If the votes are equal and there is no clear decision, they can not add any additional time to the suspension.

Edited by Broskirose
  • Like 1

I have no intentions of putting Zsa Zsa Gabor on my list.

I've had that old bat on my list every year since we first started out, I think, and she still hasn't checked out. A quick look on her Wiki page says that she was born in the Austro-Hungarian Empire FFS :lol:

You should have done Otto Von Hapsburg. There should be another one left.