Petition for ITW to replace Live and Let Die

iftheworld

I'm starting this. We haven't gotten enough ITW and too be honest, I love L&LD but the pyro in the song ruins the flow and beat for me. It would be a perfect replacement. I'll start the petition, well it's not really a petition it's more of a plead. I don't petition anything from Axl. Just give it to me for one show.

• Like 2

No, I just watched live and let die from rock am ring and the energy between the crowd and the song was amazing. But I do get the point about the flow being stopped, on the recent versions they haven't let the song flow like it should, it's almost like the pyros are too big and causing breaks in the song.

Guest Len B'stard

ITW is the singlemost weakest attempt at trying to get a little out there and doing something different in Guns history. There's just something so uninspired, mechanical and seemingly arbitrary in the musical choices of this song. Looks like someone with no ideas trying to impress.

How about a new album?

Don't be ridiculous Bonzo, what do you think this is, a band?!?! :lol:

Whoa, when did ITW start getting all the hate? People used to love it and bitch all the time about how it didn't get played live enough...

My first thread started here ever was questioning why people liked that shitty song. It's gone for some strange reason because it was way before Attitude, but maybe you can see it. It was a shitty song then, and it's a shitty song now. It was a shitty song when it leaked, and a shitty song when it released. To sum it up: It's a shitty song. :shrugs:

Edited by Damn_Smooth
  • Like 1