Slash watching YouTube Videos about Axl Rose and his famous Band called Guns N' Roses

t-p-d-a

I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to the original poster that they realised this was fake, If not, this was fake - the real video is online. Even Slash has enough brain power to know that making and releasing a video laughing about Axl falling would be a bad idea.

Te video is put together well though :P

Edited by Tom2112

tpda: did you make that video?

I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to the original poster that they realised this was fake, If not, this was fake - the real video is online. Even Slash has enough brain power to know that making and releasing a video laughing about Axl falling would be a bad idea.

Te video is put together well though :P

Yep, here is the original one:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPdf9LHVoew

Poor Slash. Even his fans can't let go of Axl. For the rest of his life, Axl will haunt him. For the rest of his life, he'll have to endure people sending him links to shit like this. He tried ever so hard to be bigger than Guns, and he failed. He is still defined by a band he left 20 years ago.

• Like 1

Poor Slash. Even his fans can't let go of Axl. For the rest of his life, Axl will haunt him. For the rest of his life, he'll have to endure people sending him links to shit like this. He tried ever so hard to be bigger than Guns, and he failed. He is still defined by a band he left 20 years ago.

Trust me, the EXACT same thing happened to Axl and it was far worse for him, so don't try to spin it into some pathetic "Slash's life sucks" thread, because everyone knows that isn't true.

The difference is: Axl owns the name and doesn't care about being famous anymore. Slash desperately wants to stay relevant and he hates it when people bring up Axl or GnR. Axl owns the name. Game over.

That could not be further from the truth, but whatever. Live in fantasyland and I hope the weather is nice.

If Axl didn't want to still be famous, he wouldn't be calling his fucking band Guns N Roses. End o story.

• Like 1

The difference is: Axl owns the name and doesn't care about being famous anymore. Slash desperately wants to stay relevant and he hates it when people bring up Axl or GnR. Axl owns the name. Game over.

That could not be further from the truth, but whatever. Live in fantasyland and I hope the weather is nice.

If Axl didn't want to still be famous, he wouldn't be calling his fucking band Guns N Roses. End o story.

He calls his band Guns n Roses to spite Slash, duh! But we're getting off topic. I apologize, I did not mean to make anyone disgruntled.

Back on topic:

Notice that Axl's supporters don't make videos making fun of Slash.