Slash watching YouTube Videos about Axl Rose and his famous Band called Guns N' Roses

t-p-d-a

The difference is: Axl owns the name and doesn't care about being famous anymore. Slash desperately wants to stay relevant and he hates it when people bring up Axl or GnR. Axl owns the name. Game over.

That could not be further from the truth, but whatever. Live in fantasyland and I hope the weather is nice.

If Axl didn't want to still be famous, he wouldn't be calling his fucking band Guns N Roses. End o story.

He calls his band Guns n Roses to spite Slash, duh! But we're getting off topic. I apologize, I did not mean to make anyone disgruntled.

Back on topic:

Notice that Axl's supporters don't make videos making fun of Slash.

If you check youtube you´re gonna find plenty of videos of Axl falling on stage or the infamous RIR 2011. Those come from people who attended shows. In fact plenty of videos of GN´R related stuff old and new.

If you check youtube you´re gonna find plenty of videos of Axl falling on stage or the infamous RIR 2011. Those come from people who attended shows. In fact plenty of videos of GN´R related stuff old and new.

I think you missed my point. I had thought the thread was about a fake video of Slash watching Axl on tv.

I just wanted to toss in my five cents. Axl is known to be difficult and hard to work with - but any guy that can fall on his face, roll over and lie there and keep going while a guitarist is clearly busting a nut laughing is an ok guy. He didn't throw a fit and walk off. In fact, there are several videos on YouTube of Axl falling on (and off of) the stage. Each one, he just keeps going. Good on him. I also feel this way about that video of the guy almost knock Slash off the stage. It takes Slash about a half a second to get back into the solo. Doesn't sweat it, just keeps on going like a boss. Serious respect for them both as performers.