Would you rather be attacked by 50 duck-sized horses, or 1 horse-sized duck?

Marky

As a promising young music journalist, I often find myself at odds with myself as to what to ask people. Yes, I suppose I should ask about their new album, as that's why I've got them here. Yes, I should ask how they are, as that's polite, though seldom do I care. But one of the most pressing, concerning, relevant, game-changing, and downright important questions I can ask someone, anyone, is:

Would you rather be attacked by 50 duck-sized horses, or 1 horse-sized duck?

Some background info:

You have no knowledge of how or why these mis-sized animals are here.

You have no weapons, only your wit, brute strength, and perhaps a cunning knowledge of Guns 'N' Roses bootlegs from 1992.

There is no time limit.

There is no cash prize.

PETA and other animal rights groups are banned from interfering, so indeed, have at it.

And failure to defeat your opponent will ultimately result in a very painful and gruesome death for your unfortunate self.

Oh, and give me your reasoning. The more inventive, the better.

Happy New Year everyone.

50 duck sized horses for sure. What the fuck is a little horse gonna do to you? A full sized one, all they have is kicking, these little bastards don't even have that. I'd kick the little bastards asses.

1 horse sized duck would be scary, it would peck the shit out of you. Plus it would have massive webbed talons.

50 duck sized horses for sure. What the fuck is a little horse gonna do to you?

you would get bum rushed by 50 mini horses and hit the ground with a quickness. those bastards would probably be vicious.

the horse sized duck is what would scare me. holy shit. just imagining looking at that fucking thing would be terrifying.

• Like 1

50 duck sized horses for sure. What the fuck is a little horse gonna do to you? A full sized one, all they have is kicking, these little bastards don't even have that. I'd kick the little bastards asses.

1 horse sized duck would be scary, it would peck the shit out of you. Plus it would have massive webbed talons.

They will have a horde of bronies to protect them.

• Like 1

No question I would take on the little horses. How the fuck are you meant to take down a giant fucking duck? Wings, beaks all that flapping around. Wouldn't stand a chance. I'd back myself against the horses though, just keep kicking the little bastards and its no problem.

• Like 1

This thread is awesome!!!!

That massive duck would be scary!!! Sounds like a great movie for the sci fi channel.

you would get bum rushed by 50 mini horses and hit the ground with a quickness. those bastards would probably be vicious.

the horse sized duck is what would scare me. holy shit. just imagining looking at that fucking thing would be terrifying.

Those little bastards wouldn't stand a chance. I've always disliked horses anyways (mostly cause people that ride them are usually douches) So I would take pleasure in watching the little fuckers go flying as I kick the shit out of them.

That massive duck would be scary!!! Sounds like a great movie for the sci fi channel.

Those little bastards wouldn't stand a chance. I've always disliked horses anyways (mostly cause people that ride them are usually douches) So I would take pleasure in watching the little fuckers go flying as I kick the shit out of them.

But what if 50 of them are all coming at you at once? Remember, they aren't ducks, they are just the size of a duck. A little horse still packs a lil punch. A grenade would be helpful.

But what if 50 of them are all coming at you at once? Remember, they aren't ducks, they are just the size of a duck. A little horse still packs a lil punch. A grenade would be helpful.

Ive given it some thought and I swear on my mothers life I could kick 50 horses accurately right in the head,

• Like 1