If you could go back in time what year and place would you go?

Haters Gonna Hate

1967 to experience summer of love and go to San Fran and hang out in the Haight........but really want to go back and be old enough to experience the late 60's early 70's and want to go see as many concerts by the artists I was too young to see at the Fillmore East/ West, Winterland and other amazing venues of the time.................

Edited by classicrawker

I would probably spend half my life traveling in time, going to Ancient Egypt, Greece, Roma, Mezopotamia, Mexico. Then Paris somewhere between12-16 century, then1800s and 1920s - 40s. I would check 50s California, 60s London and Again US during 60s as well and go to Monterey festival, Woodstock and every concert that would come to my mind.

Also checking out my city through its history would be interesting for me.

I tell you what would be good. Teleporting to 1944-5 as a British soldier in the Italian front. You have the beautiful women and the wine. The women were going crazy for the allied soldiers. Far better than the mugs who were sent to Burma and shitting their guts out with dysantry.

I'd go back to 1981, "write" Motley Crue's music for them, get rich by that, and hang out with them. Then I'd bring Motley Crue a few song ideas, notably Sweet Child O' Mine, November Rain and Estranged, and those would push the Crue to the very top. And use my knowledge of the future to place large bets on the super bowl, and invest in Apple, Starbucks, and Microsoft early.

I think this has been asked recently...but whatever. For me I'd just go back about 10 or so years and talk to myself.

why go back in time to talk to yourself when you can talk to yourself now

makes much more sense to live in the present tense

...and nobody's home

Edited by Mr. Dude

I am fine where we are thank you.

The standards of living are alright. Yeah, I fucking hate college, but hopefully it's almost over and I'll be able to get a job that pays well. Also, I'm going to be brutally honest that the forefront of marijuana legalization really interests me as it is the only drug that has had positive effects on my depression and mood. So I'm excited. I've had a good run in high school, and although I really hit a depressive and reclusive lifestyle in college, society is opening up a little bit.

Everyone wants to relive their childhood but those days are over. You must be able to appreciate the fact you have responsibility.

I think this has been asked recently...but whatever. For me I'd just go back about 10 or so years and talk to myself.

why go back in time to talk to yourself when you can talk to yourself now

makes much more sense to live in the present tense

...and nobody's home

No doubt... you are what 19..forgive me, maybe early 20's. My answer is what I think most of us would say if we are totally honest with ourselves.

Other than maybe meeting Jesus, my time travel to the past would be all about ME.

Edited by SunnyDRE