Why No Release? Simple.

Axl said he's not on the nightrain anymore, but with Chinese I got the feeling he was ready to crush and burn for making the record he always wanted to make.

He never made a by the numbers party record so why start now. Never to return. Moving forward is the ambition here, even if it's slow as fuck.

The Guns standard of quality still dictates what Axl does imo. Like he's chasing whatever is interesting to him musically.

It's pretty much spelled out for everyone on the record. Ask yourself what I would choose, this melody inside of me still searches for solution, I'm not caving in. An artist's integrity and valid motivation to not be on auto pilot. Kinda rare for an aging musician nowdays.

But when it comes to releasing the music, this is where shit gets complicated.

Also as Axl doesnt really remakes. Each song has to be stand alone. It has to need to exist. Imo deluded fanboy mind anyway. But maybe changing the sound was the hardest part.

Yes, there is a difference between name calling and personal attacks and complaining about the content of someone's post(s).

It's nice that you stick up and argue for your buddy there though, how sweet.

OK. You clearly don't get it.

Carry on insulting people and their posts..........while complaining about people who have a different opinion than you do.

Glad you think two people agreeing on something is "sweet." Probably shouldn't take an online rock n roll forum so seriously. :shrugs: Most of us come here to chat with other fans - not make enemies or buddies. Most of us can disagree with somebody in one topic and still be friendly and respectful to them in others. If you can't do that, then maybe forums aren't for you?

It really is touching to see you stand up for your buddy whom you feel is being insulted, especially since both of us have already said all that we had to say on the matter and let it go.

Glad that complete stranger's postings about a rock band touches you.

Bummer you don't "get it."

Oh well. I'll let you get in the last insult though - so make it a good one!

Now back on topic for the rest of us.

• 3 months later...