I remember a time when this band used to be about music.

Now Axl has the family he always wanted. Good for him. And good for Team Brazil, as they found a multi-millionaire to support them. I've got no complaints with any of that.

But as far as GnR is concerned........ya, I agree Tomb. I wish Axl was still interested in furthering his music career. Or at least sharing his music with the millions of fans who helped make him a very rich man. His family doesn't seem to care about the fans, which is my only real complaint with Team Brazil. I wish they were willing to give back to the fans.

I remember a time when this band used to be about music.

Now Axl has the family he always wanted. Good for him. And good for Team Brazil, as they found a multi-millionaire to support them. I've got no complaints with any of that.

But as far as GnR is concerned........ya, I agree Tomb. I wish Axl was still interested in furthering his music career. Or at least sharing his music with the millions of fans who helped make him a very rich man. His family doesn't seem to care about the fans, which is my only real complaint with Team Brazil. I wish they were willing to give back to the fans.

What do you want them to do though? Axl calls all the shots. If he doesn't want to release anything, then nothing will be released.

Also, we don't know enough about the situation cause they're not sharing any information. For all you know, Axl could be in discussions with the record company about a budget for CD ll's release or even TB.

I think Fernando said they are trying when a fan asked them what was up with the next album.

There are 2 main problems here as far as I can tell: 1 - Axl is not very good at releasing music anymore, or more then one album every 20 years.

2 - The fans are being kept in the dark probably cause Axl doesn't want to be blamed for unfulfilled promises which was the case before Chinese was released. They treat this band like it was a military base. It's ridiculous, but you don't know that they don't care about the fans or not interested in releasing new music.

Maybe they are not allowed to say much, or chose to go silent until there are concrete plans. We just don't know.

Edited by Rovim

I love how the baby is a side project.

I had this in D and N but a mod moved it. Also this was the first and 2 more threads were made about it :max:

Anyways inb4RussLock

Did we ever get a confirmed kill on baby daddy or naw?

I don't think so. Doubt it was Axl, I don't think he can. How many of his had a miscarriage?
  • Like 1