South American Tour 2014 - Confirmed Dates

I will get out of boards and try to get no info about axl's voice, setlists etc. until i got into the show.

This man has balls. But hey, that's actually a pretty good idea. I won't commit, because I know myself and I'm aware that I would break the deal, but that's still a good idea.

Edited by ManetsBR

For these shows, at least the first ones, I'm expecting Axl to turn up straight from off the couch - no rehearsal. So, heavy, winded, no rasp, not moving around very well. I''ve never had lower expectations. What do u guys think?

Sad but true...and thats not just a Metalica line..

Accountant calls Beta.. "Just want Axl to know that were getting low on funds for the bands paychecks. Were good for a couple of months. However Beta, You and Fernando might have to wait May to cash your check"

Beta hangs up and calls her people in Brazil and Whallla!!! we have another SA tour !!

She goes into the den and wakes up Axl who is asleep on the couch...

WAKE UP!! You know where your playing next? Your playing in the Jungle baby Your gonna make some money!!!

Axl says to her in a groggy half awake voice "oh ok.. tell the boys..get them to cancel everything and rehearse." Goes back to sleep. From his hand a half eaten chicken leg falls to the floor.

For these shows, at least the first ones, I'm expecting Axl to turn up straight from off the couch - no rehearsal. So, heavy, winded, no rasp, not moving around very well. I''ve never had lower expectations. What do u guys think?

Or he could come out an Kill It like in 2009. Who knows what Axl's state of mind is these days, when did we last see him in 2013?

I will get out of boards and try to get no info about axl's voice, setlists etc. until i got into the show.

This man has balls. But hey, that's actually a pretty good idea. I won't commit, because I know myself and I'm aware that I would break the deal, but that's still a good idea.

That's not easy, but that's a good thing to do. If the setlist has no new songs, or changes, i won't get frustrated before the show.

That's not easy, but that's a good thing to do. If the setlist has no new songs, or changes, i won't get frustrated before the show.
I's rather know what I'm gonna see so I don't get my hopes up like in RiR 2011.

*Venues updated*

MARCH
Tue 25 - Brasilia, Brazil @ Nilson Nelson
Sun 30 - Curitiba, Brazil @ Estadio Durival Britto
APRIL
Tue 1 - Florianopolis, Brazil @ Stage Music Park
Thu 3 - Porto Alegre, Brazil @ Gigantinho
Sun 6 - Buenos Aires, Argentina @ Ferro Stadium

• 2 weeks later...

epaselect_brazil_weather_rain_87303069.j

Lightning breaks finger off Rio's Christ statue

Lightning has broken a finger off the right hand of Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro.

"They say lightning does not strike the same spot twice. But with the Christ it does," [a] priest said on Friday.

:confused: Is anybody else thinking what I'm thinking?
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...