Would you buy a new album from Slash and Myles?

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm hoping it sucks and is uninspired, because it's just a waste on Myles. No matter what you think of his voice, his songs are just generic rock like Shinedown. Surely Slash could find someone more unique? Maybe he just doesn't care though. Maybe he's like EVH, who only seems to care about the singer's voice, not the songs. Someone said he still doesn't know the words to Beautiful Girls, despite the band having played it hundreds of times.

I'm hoping it sucks and is uninspired, because it's just a waste on Myles. No matter what you think of his voice, his songs are just generic rock like Shinedown. Surely Slash could find someone more unique? Maybe he just doesn't care though. Maybe he's like EVH, who only seems to care about the singer's voice, not the songs. Someone said he still doesn't know the words to Beautiful Girls, despite the band having played it hundreds of times.

And no matter what YOU think of his songs there will be plenty who disagree with you. Music is subjective. You think they're generic but plenty of people think they're great. Doesn't make you right, doesn't make them right. There is no absolute.

And no matter what YOU think of his songs there will be plenty who disagree with you. Music is subjective. You think they're generic but plenty of people think they're great. Doesn't make you right, doesn't make them right. There is no absolute.

I'm aware of that. Although it's subjective to an extent, I don't see how one could argue that his lyrics aren't generic, they certainly fit the definition.

One persons generic is another persons inspired. Again, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I enjoyed myles work on slash and AL and what I've heard from alter bridge but slash seams to be of the opinion of evh

You can only go so far with that line of thinking, though, before all discussion on matters such as music and it's quality become worthless.