Live?!*@ Like A Suicide Cassette for sale

wfuckinga

lol

cupcake. ban plz

Tell me about it with your whole year here and 1600 posts.

On topic, I thought it was funny to sell cassettes when they are purely obsolete. No one is going to buy it because it doesn't have any value. I thought it was funny. It's like trying to sell an 8 track just because it's an 8 track. "Oh, I have an 8 track cassette. So yea......*silence*"

lol

cupcake. ban plz

Tell me about it with your whole year here and 1600 posts.

On topic, I thought it was funny to sell cassettes when they are purely obsolete. No one is going to buy it because it doesn't have any value. I thought it was funny. It's like trying to sell an 8 track just because it's an 8 track. "Oh, I have an 8 track cassette. So yea......*silence*"

Thing is, most of my 1600 posts are actually genuine and mean something vs 1 word posts saying "lol" which means fucking nothing. How was I supposed to know what you mean? Post count doesn't mean anything, along with you.

He's selling a cassette tape because it's a collectors item. Go back to trolling the D & N section, no one wants you here anyway.

Don't worry about what I mean. You aren't a mod. You've barely been here a year and you're calling for banning? Just be quiet.

No one is going to buy a "rare" cassette that is of the type of item notorious for being eaten by cassette players. It's the truth. Vinyl on the other hand....

Edited by Rustycage

Did I claim to be a mod? I'm hear everyday, and see your and others same old trolling in the D&N, while I post here often about things.

lol. Must I bring up the many auctions of LLAS tapes that have sold for good amounts of money? <_< Quite obviously uneducated in the world of GNR collecting. Yeah, they will be eaten up if you have a shitty cassette player and aren't careful, but still, it is an item highly desired in GNR collecting. I can have many posters here back me up on that.

Regardless of the price they are selling for currently or in the past, they do sell. No offense, RustyCage. I do agree with Rusty though that I don't advise playing a caseete if it's a collectible. Cassette players that aren't used in a while may malfunction, and even if they are functioning, old tapes might start to have the magnetic strip (zinc oxide? can't remember at the moment) start to fall off. I've had this happen recently.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...