Things you want to buy.

Snake-Pit

Guest Len B'stard

OR...we couldn't be bothered fighting over what was just a giant barren wasteland populated by the dregs of Europe with absolutely no practical function worth fighting a war over :lol: Back before oil was a viable commodity America was just basically a step above Australia in that we sent convicts to Australia and America was for all the 'persecuted', loosely translated that means the people that got mugged off in their country or origin but didn't have the bottle to stand up for themselves :lol: Thats why you lot are all mental now, shooting each other and such, it's the bullied kid syndrome y'know? When you're the lowest of the low self esteem-wise you'll grab onto anything that gives you something resembling a sense of power :lol:

(there, that'll make them love me! :lol:)

Edited by sugaraylen

I want to buy a castle.

And a Vitamix.

Got my wife a Vitamix for Christmas and I think she loves that thing more then me now..............she raves about it everytime she uses it.............. :lol:....Have to admit it is an amazing blender..................

Are you reading this, AxlisOld? :awesomeface:

Goddammit CR.

I want to buy a castle.

And a Vitamix.

Got my wife a Vitamix for Christmas and I think she loves that thing more then me now..............she raves about it everytime she uses it.............. :lol:....Have to admit it is an amazing blender..................

Goddammit CR.

Now you have to let me get one. :kiss:

I want to buy a castle.

And a Vitamix.

Goddammit CR.

Now you have to let me get one. :kiss:

Yes dear.

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

What sorta Paki starts ripping on America for being a colony? :rofl-lol:

That was the funny bit of the rant :D It's no fun now, no rises to the bait, whats the point in a wind up if no one gets wound up? :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...