Vanessa's baby's surname is Rose

Newborn leech.

*sweet cuddly baby* :lol:
That isn't what you initially posted and it is readable in every quoted text.

How would you like it if someone called your kid a leech?

This is completely over the line.

Some people think that there will be more meaningless touring in order to fund this child's future. I am not one of them.

Rose is a very common name/middle name though. My daughter's middle name is Rose.

Named after Axl of course, right? There's not conceivable other reason is there?

If she weren't my stepdaughter, perhaps. My wife didn't know of Guns N' Roses until she met me.

Number .1 Axls 51, he can still have children, just look at rod stewart, he was in his early to mid 60's when he was still having babies with the wife (much younger of course).

Number .2 calling a baby a leech... that's just taking things to a whole new level. Probably meant in jest but it's still a little rough. Also, the family that live with him seem to be giving back just as much as they take... it can't be easy being on 24/7 Axl watch 365 days a year. If those people were really just out for personal gain, Axls actual family would step in, he also has lawyers that would look out for him in that regard (if he's leaving his estate or whatever). They are incompetent band managers but that's all, hard to blame them seen as this is their first gig! assigning management roles is down to the man in charge... the blame is at his door.

Seriously this is fucken weird. So Vanessa has a child, I'm assuming the child has a father. Why not use the father's surname? Axl is not the father(as far as we know) so why use Axl's surname?

"This whole thing is fucked up"

They used the father's surname - Bacha or Lebeis Bacha.

Rose is the middle name.