MyGNR Forum South American Tour 2014 Roll Call

Rio for sure - possibly BH and SP as well, but i am not sure yet :)

Shit, I thought you were from Portugal. :lol:

Me too!

Really? :lol: Why?

I cant say for sure I'm gonna attend these shows, had surgery a week ago and gotta check with the doctor if I can make it :) If he gives me the nod we can drink before the show and bet which songs DJ gonna butcher :lol:

Rio for sure - possibly BH and SP as well, but i am not sure yet :)

Shit, I thought you were from Portugal. :lol:

Me too!

Really? :lol: Why?

I cant say for sure I'm gonna attend these shows, had surgery a week ago and gotta check with the doctor if I can make it :) If he gives me the nod we can drink before the show and bet which songs DJ gonna butcher :lol:

Count me in, dude! Hope you can go!

There hasn't been that much time in between gigs. Don't be fooled into thinking this is like 07-09. Axl will have the same look, similar setlist, possibly some more USA dates and Europe, that's it.

Doesn't mean they won't be great shows though!

Although I am more excited to read about the Stones shows right now

I might be being way too optimistic but i can't wait to see Axl's new look, hear some new songs or songs i haven't heard live before and to see how Axl's attitude is and his voice.

I don't think that he'll change that much

His voice is always weaker when the tour starts so i'm afraid a bit of this

The promise of new songs is exciting, but i believe it when i heard it

Edited by Crash Diet

I'm hopeful because outside of his tweets we haven't seen or heard a story of Axl being anywhere. I'm hoping that means he hasn't been drinking as much. Maybe it will be good for his vocal chords to rest.

Idk it could mean nothing. I imagine he's been enjoying vacation time, and relaxing which could be bad for how in shape he is.

Anything is possible though, he might be working out with a private trainer. I don't expect a drastic change, but it will be clear how he's been spending his time in March.

I can't blame him either way. If Axl is viewing this time of his life as his retirement then so be it. I'm glad he's still performing, but the fan inside me is hoping he has another run left in him. I'm excited for the updates come March.

I'm hopeful because outside of his tweets we haven't seen or heard a story of Axl being anywhere. I'm hoping that means he hasn't been drinking as much. Maybe it will be good for his vocal chords to rest.

Idk it could mean nothing. I imagine he's been enjoying vacation time, and relaxing which could be bad for how in shape he is.

Anything is possible though, he might be working out with a private trainer. I don't expect a drastic change, but it will be clear how he's been spending his time in March.

I can't blame him either way. If Axl is viewing this time of his life as his retirement then so be it. I'm glad he's still performing, but the fan inside me is hoping he has another run left in him. I'm excited for the updates come March.

Too right, when was the last photo of him shown? I hold out hope he ditches the gear but won't hold my breath on that one. Will just be good to see him perform again, maybe another interview to promote the Sth American tour? :shrugs: