MyGNR Forum South American Tour 2014 Roll Call

Argentina sales are going well. Prices are very reasonable. The venue isn't the best, it's smaller than the 2010 and the 2011 ones but it's ok. I'm attending the 6/4 one

There's still tickets for standing in front of the stage, do you know if they do anything for international customers, like collect on demand? I was looking at buying tickets, but there's no delivery options until after you've entered your credit card details!

Argentina sales are going well. Prices are very reasonable. The venue isn't the best, it's smaller than the 2010 and the 2011 ones but it's ok. I'm attending the 6/4 one

There's still tickets for standing in front of the stage, do you know if they do anything for international customers, like collect on demand? I was looking at buying tickets, but there's no delivery options until after you've entered your credit card details!

you can buy the tickets on these two pages: www.tuentrada.com or www.fullticket.com. Not sure if they ship worldwide but you can buy them now and retire the tickets up to two days before the show (4/4) on the Stadium

• Like 1

you can buy the tickets on these two pages: www.tuentrada.com or www.fullticket.com. Not sure if they ship worldwide but you can buy them now and retire the tickets up to two days before the show (4/4) on the Stadium

By retire, do you mean pick up from the box office? If so, guess I could do that.

By retire, do you mean pick up from the box office? If so, guess I could do that.

Yes, I'm from Argentina and you can buy the tickets (using fullticket.com) and retire them in Ferro Stadium

• Like 1

Yes, you can pick up tickets from the box office at the stadium until two hours before the show starts. That's what they (fullticket.com) told me by email.

• Like 1

From Facebook:

New Dates Added!

Guns N' Roses to play Paraguay and Bolivia!

April 9th- Asuncion, Paraguay at Jockey Club
April 12th- La Paz, Bolivia at Estadio Hernando Siles

Tickets Go On-Sale THIS Monday at midnight local time
Nightrain Pre-Sale begins on Sunday at midnight local time

Stay tuned later today for more information.

• 2 weeks later...