Game of Thrones Season 6 Discussion Thread *No Spoilers*

bran

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/30/2016 at 2:05 AM, Georgy Zhukov said:

The show has become less and less faithful as the seasons progress. Season 5 was when it really parted ways. 

i'm starting to buy the belief that D+D never thought the show would get past the red wedding.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bran said:

i'm starting to buy the belief that D+D never thought the show would get past the red wedding.

They're the ones that said it. It's not a internet rumor :P.

Oh and I didn't think this episode was that bad though.

ChbLrBCUUAEEiJx.jpg

Wait until you see

Spoiler

Ramsay's new play mate though. Then we can get back to Sansa rape level out rage.

Edited by AtariLegend
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, AtariLegend said:

They're the ones that said it. It's not a internet rumor :P.

Oh and I didn't think this episode was that though.

ChbLrBCUUAEEiJx.jpg

Wait until you see

Reveal hidden contents

Ramsay's new play mate though. Then we can get back to Sansa rape level out rage.

makes sense :lol:

36 minutes ago, bran said:

That is where the show went wrong. It became one shocking death after another. 

Anyone else want to see Wun Wun take on Frankenmountain aka Sir Robert Strong?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

Fat Walda is a fucking retard. 

lets just walk into the gated dog kennel, with vicious killer dogs only ramsey can control, with roose bolton's only legit born son, with his  crazy as fuck bastard barely legitimate son whose grip on being the heir is slipping away, when he is acting crazy as fuck and obviously trying to kill you, to have a "meeting" with your husband. 

what is even funnier to me is the maester was completely shocked and shook up but was able to tell walda that roose wanted to see her without giving it away, knowing he is sending walda and her baby to certain death.

13 minutes ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

They most likely already have. They admit flashbacks are lazy storytelling, but at least we are getting something interesting.

tower of joy is in my top 3 scenes from the book, just completely badass, especially the dialogue between arthur dayne and ned.

on.jpg the_real_jessica wrote:

I KNEW IT

From Peter Dinklage's Facebook 

How Can Tyrion Be A Targaryen? Dragon-Taming Moment Wasn’t The First Clue

Game of Thrones fans for a long time now have a theory that Tyrion Lannister could actually be a Targaryen. This goes all the way back to the Mad King Aerys Targaryen and Tyrion’s mother Joanna Lannister. According to the books the Mad King liked Joanna and they spent a lot of time together there were even rumors that Joanna was his mistress. In the books Tyrion’s portrait and his traits are described as if he was more Targaryen than Lannister. And there is also Tywin Lannister who hates Tyrion and maybe not just be cause Joanna died giving birth to him but maybe he secretly suspected that Tyrion wasn’t his son as Tywin repeated this phrase from time to time “No son of mine”.

And than there is the scene from Game of Thrones season 6 episode “Home” where Tyrion tells his story to chained dragons Viserion and Rhaegal of how he wanted a dragon when he was a boy and they listened to him. Tyrion being the only one besides Daenerys to communicate and calm down dragons. This adds a lot of spice for A+J=T theory and if you sum it all up it sounds really convincing but as always we’ll have to wait and see how this turns out so stay tuned in every Sunday night for further Game of Thrones season 6 episodes.

Edited by mademoiselle aka jessica

20 hours ago, mademoiselle aka jessica said:
on.jpg the_real_jessica wrote:

I KNEW IT

From Peter Dinklage's Facebook 

How Can Tyrion Be A Targaryen? Dragon-Taming Moment Wasn’t The First Clue

Game of Thrones fans for a long time now have a theory that Tyrion Lannister could actually be a Targaryen. This goes all the way back to the Mad King Aerys Targaryen and Tyrion’s mother Joanna Lannister. According to the books the Mad King liked Joanna and they spent a lot of time together there were even rumors that Joanna was his mistress. In the books Tyrion’s portrait and his traits are described as if he was more Targaryen than Lannister. And there is also Tywin Lannister who hates Tyrion and maybe not just be cause Joanna died giving birth to him but maybe he secretly suspected that Tyrion wasn’t his son as Tywin repeated this phrase from time to time “No son of mine”.

And than there is the scene from Game of Thrones season 6 episode “Home” where Tyrion tells his story to chained dragons Viserion and Rhaegal of how he wanted a dragon when he was a boy and they listened to him. Tyrion being the only one besides Daenerys to communicate and calm down dragons. This adds a lot of spice for A+J=T theory and if you sum it all up it sounds really convincing but as always we’ll have to wait and see how this turns out so stay tuned in every Sunday night for further Game of Thrones season 6 episodes.

Good theory.