Game of Thrones Season 6 Discussion Thread *No Spoilers*

bran

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

I can't believe they killed off Summer :cry:. Direwolfs must be more expensive than Dragons.

I wonder if Bran/Meera will encounter anyone while their fleeing.

probably

coldhands or benjen

I think the second one is more likely, since they'll want to tie up that story.

Speaking of which, we're supposed to see at least 5 returning characters in the next few episodes as the show finally gets to some version of the Riverlands in AFFC/ADWD. Don't expect the same payoff though.

I'm surprised the episode hasn't leaked early again, some cable company by now has normally at least "accidentally released" it online and their's normally if not a full episode... a detailed synopsis with screenshots as has been the course this season.

Anyway we know that

Spoiler

Benjen and maybe even a certain Walder not (Hodor) might show up. It's obvious too that Jamies plan to rescue Margaery will go badly since he has a date with destiny in the Riverlands, but is their any chance they actually managed to film a Margaery walk through King's Landing (nevermind getting Natlie Dormer to agree) without everyone knowing about it? This would be a weird twist, but their is a nudity quota :P for this show.

Edited by AtariLegend

D/D just randomly called Benjen, Coldhands in the behind the episode. Which is interesting since George suggested that wasn't the case.

FfI1goA.jpg

The green writing is the editor for the books.

The red writing is George.

Edited by AtariLegend

Does anyone else find season 6 severely lacking? Seems very boring and straightforward compared to earlier seasons. I know the last few episodes are always the best but this season has been almost a chore to watch for me. I hope it picks up in the last four!

You know since they've re-wrote it that Jamie and Ceseri still love each other when he goes to the Riverlands and that Jamie thinks nothing of Ceseri sleeping with Lancel. It completely changes who Jamie is at this point in the story.

Very little now of where this is obviously going makes any sense, considering they're now going to do a half hearted version of a major book plot point.

Also since Jamie got removed from his post, he's now the defacto heir to Casterly Rock and head of the house Lannister technically. 

• Like 1

Right. Considering that every dragon has one dragon rider... Drogo and Dany are obviously a pair. Who will ride Rhaegal and Viserion? 

Tyrion and Jon seem decent picks given the Targaryen blood theories... I'm sort of assuming we'll see them pop up eventually, after Tyrion breaking the chains and all. 

RE: Riverlands

Out of all the spoilers that came out about this season from credible sources (in otherwords people who spoiled in advance what would happen to certain characters and who would show up and specific scenes from certain episodes), even though very little has came out about episode 10 apart from what everyone knows what was filmed... at no point was

Spoiler

Stoneheart ever mentioned. George kept supposedly telling people the character was cut from the show.

Edited by AtariLegend

39 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Fuck just read some credible spoilers

Was curious what you meant, then googled it.

Those spoilers came out long ago btw. Not sure why such a fuss is being made by the reddit crew at @asoif.

However it should be pointed out, that alot of the people posting stuff now/are just spammers copying/pasting the stuff that originally came out and adding their own stuff to it.

Here's a minor exampe; The guy that posted exactly would happen for the episodes along with specific scenes who had prior credibility, due to spoiling True Detective a few years ago claims that;

Spoiler

Wun Wun doesn't die.

However the people on reddit that are pretending to be insiders that are copying/pasting bits/pieces that he said claim that;

Spoiler

Wun Wun gets killed by Ramsay in Episode 10.

The guy with credibility however in question did not say alot about episode 10 or spoil who dies expect;

Spoiler

Tommem jumping out the window. He did say major characters get killed in the finale, but didn't want to say who.

I don't think he's the source for Cerseri burning down the sept. Pretty sure that came from someone else.

On 2016. 05. 31. at 10:36 AM, bran said:

just finish the fucking book martin, i want the actual canon story. some of the stuff this season is bad fan fiction.

Which is pretty much the case since the red wedding :lol:

This "Hold the door" nonsense was probaby the most retarded secret in television history

I demand that the liberals should riot, because a retard died to a hold a fucking door

---------------

Recent episode with Sandor makes as much sense as showing Olly for one season straight. At first it was a holy shit moment, after that it was too obvious

Jon Snow seemed like a pussy in this episode, how can he be the commander of this army? I still have hopes that the Night's King will kill everyone in this shitshow and fuck Daenerys and tthe dragons to death

i've enjoyed the lesbian scenes, though

Edited by Strange Broue