Game of Thrones Season 6 Discussion Thread *No Spoilers*

bran

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

Still holding out hope one of the episodes ends with it all being a dream since season 4 with Dorne never having happened and Stannis still alive marching on Winterfell.

That would be a troll job that would live on in tales of legend for generations to come

3 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

Still holding out hope one of the episodes ends with it all being a dream since season 4 with Dorne never having happened and Stannis still alive marching on Winterfell.

No way, this isn't story about glossy vampires...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Looks like Game of Thrones, dunno what else to say about the trailer.

They only mistake they've made by my estimation is all of season 5, but they came back strong for 6 and I have high expectations

Quick theory:

Because of the new poster showing the Night King mounted on a white dragon, many are speculating that its the mythical dragon locked in the wall.

I highly doubt that'll happen. I think it seems clear that one of the two unimportant dragons will be slain in battle by the Lannisters and risen by the Others. Then the Nights King will have a sweet dragon on dragon dog fight and kill the second unimportant dragon. Dany and Drogon will then fight the two zombie dragons. Gettin that down in writing now, I wonder if thats the route they go.

Edited by Dan H.

This is a TWOW preview chapter book spoiler that still applies to the show;

Spoiler

It's heavily implied that Aeron/Euron steal one of the Dragons during the siege of Meereen with a certain horn in the Tyrion(?) chapter. Now obviously this isn't the show's route, however Danny isn't making Westros with all 3 of her Dragons either way.

As for the poster, this is the only one I'm aware off;

game-of-thrones-S7-Key-Art-800x1185.jpg

The other posters in question are fanmade, based upon what people assume will happen in the show from what they've read online.

Edited by AtariLegend

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017-6-23 at 1:19 PM, AtariLegend said:

Not sure if serious.

LOL well, no more books to go on, they've already fucked up what could be fucked up, so I don't see how I can be disappointed again. Only if they try really really fucking hard. Just have to take it as it is and hope for the best.

On 6/26/2017 at 2:09 PM, Deb Rose said:

LOL well, no more books to go on, they've already fucked up what could be fucked up, so I don't see how I can be disappointed again. Only if they try really really fucking hard. Just have to take it as it is and hope for the best.

There's three more parts of the books that they're to play out along with whatever George may or may not have vaguely told them.

Edited by AtariLegend