The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

On 15/05/2016 at 9:28 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Banshee. This show is awesome. So much crazy violence you have to laugh.

The series finale is Friday. I really will miss this show and it's crazy ass characters.

Also Grimm, Vampire Diaries, The Originals and Wynonna Earp

Banshee is one of my all-time favourite shows. I'm waiting until the season is done to watch it all the way through, so don't spoil it. :P

Burton. <3

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 2:19 PM, PappyTron said:

Banshee is one of my all-time favourite shows. I'm waiting until the season is done to watch it all the way through, so don't spoil it. :P

Burton. <3

I won't. I'm so sorry to see it go. I really thought it was a very good show and the characters were just so quirky. I will miss this show. No other show had such over the top violence that made you laugh as well as cringe.

17 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I won't. I'm so sorry to see it go. I really thought it was a very good show and the characters were just so quirky. I will miss this show. No other show had such over the top violence that made you laugh as well as cringe.

TY . :P

Yeah, the show had from the very first scene and the chase. Amazing show.

Both the Banshee and Grimm finales were awesome!

Still will miss Banshee very much. That show was just one of a kind.  Maybe the characters will have a reunion one day?

The Originals season finale was brutal, but hopefully too.

Love Grimm. That show is so much fun as well as crazy too.

Get ready because here come the summer shows!

CNN was supposed to have an 80's special about MTV and the big musicians of that era, but that was the day the plane from Egypt went down so CNN just kept showing specials on that.

I don't know if they ever re-ran it again. I saw a picture of GNR, so that was the reason I wanted to dvr it. Oh well.

Saw the season finale of Gotham and Blindspot.

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Why did Burton Kill Rebecca? 

Because he was 100% loyal to Kai, and he saw that Proctor was completely blind to how Rebecca was destroying everything that he'd worked for. Burton could see that she was manipulating Proctor and that she planned on setting up her own side-business at the expense of Proctor (Burton knew that Rebecca had been skimming money and drugs from Proctor, and when he confronted her with the fact she told him that "Uncle Kai will never choose you over me"). Basically, Burton knew that Proctor would let Rebecca off the hook no matter how many times she went behind his back or betrayed him, or screwed up, so he decided to get rid of her in order to "save" Proctor from his own blindness.

I hated Rebecca from pretty much the first moment she appeared on screen. She's one of those people who thinks that her prettiness will allow her to get away with anything, plus the fact that she acts as though nobody can touch her because she is so tough, when in reality she's nothing and it's her uncle everyone is afraid of. hated her guts!!!

49 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Hide contents

Because he was 100% loyal to Kai, and he saw that Proctor was completely blind to how Rebecca was destroying everything that he'd worked for. Burton could see that she was manipulating Proctor and that she planned on setting up her own side-business at the expense of Proctor (Burton knew that Rebecca had been skimming money and drugs from Proctor, and when he confronted her with the fact she told him that "Uncle Kai will never choose you over me"). Basically, Burton knew that Proctor would let Rebecca off the hook no matter how many times she went behind his back or betrayed him, or screwed up, so he decided to get rid of her in order to "save" Proctor from his own blindness.

I hated Rebecca from pretty much the first moment she appeared on screen. She's one of those people who thinks that her prettiness will allow her to get away with anything, plus the fact that she acts as though nobody can touch her because she is so tough, when in reality she's nothing and it's her uncle everyone is afraid of. hated her guts!!!

Spoiler

Thanks man, I din't hate her, yeah she did have an attitude, but she was hot lol. Burton was just being loyal, but he shouldn't have killed her. But yeah she did cross the line, she had everything, she should have just enjoyed it instead of stealing and getting in way of other people. 

35 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks man, I din't hate her, yeah she did have an attitude, but she was hot lol. Burton was just being loyal, but he shouldn't have killed her. But yeah she did cross the line, she had everything, she should have just enjoyed it instead of stealing and getting in way of other people. 

I think that her character was summed up when she yelled at Proctor that she was dangerous and that he didn't know just how dangerous she was! She is a little girl and is trying to play with the big boys. I mean, Ana is dangerous! Nola was dangerous! Rebecca? Not dangerous. Silly, stupid and naive? Sure, but not dangerous.

I'm not sure what else Burton could have done. He warned her and she basically told him that he could try telling Proctor but that she'd simply manipulate her uncle and get away with it. Proctor was totally blinded by her and whilst he did try and protect her by getting her into the business slowly he never really put her in her place when she kept trying to expand too quickly and get too big for her own good. I mean, a perfect example of how she gets everything by manipulation is when Burton catches her stealing drugs red-handed she tries to pay him off with sexual favours! :lol::lol: She was way, way out of her depth and relied on Proctor, Hood and Burton to bail her out time and time again; Burton simply thought that getting rid of her, after all of her foul ups, was the best thing to do for Kai.

Edited by PappyTron

The new show on Cinemax called "Outcast". The first episode was awesome. Very graphic and produced by Robert Kirkman from The Walking dead shows. He can really show so much more now that this show is on MAX.

I didn't recognize any of the actors in the show, but it was very good. Very creepy.

It's supernatural with a twist.