The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

On 22/07/2016 at 6:34 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Bones season finale was awesome!

Was watching some of Absolutely Fabulous on Logo! Those two are so damn funny! It's on for 24 hours.

Who do you think the killer is? Obviously not Zac. I'd wet myself with laughter if it was Dr Wells, who I think is brilliant and the best thing on the show. :lol:

Watched Wire over my summer holidays. 

All five seasons.

Holy shit.

Don't have a slightest of a clue how in fuck one is supposed to ever go back to  Game of Thrones or something. Incredibly impressive and depressing kick in the balls. 

How it is even possible to write a show this powerful I never know. Actual world changer.

Edited by LTD

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 2:22 PM, PappyTron said:

Who do you think the killer is? Obviously not Zac. I'd wet myself with laughter if it was Dr Wells, who I think is brilliant and the best thing on the show. :lol:

I forgot who the hell Zac was until I read it online. I didn't remember him from Season 2 or whatever. The show has been on for 10 seasons.

Anyway, I'm not sure, but whoever it is is one creepy killer. Guess we'll find out in the fall.

it was a good season finale.

Okay, saw the season/series finale of Wayward Pines.

It could go one of two ways, since it was left open ended.

I honestly wasn't too happy about this season. But since there were some surprises in the finale, I would like to see what happens next if the show returns.

I find myself watching fewer and fewer TV shows these days. There's a small batch of stuff coming back this fall I'm interested in though.

The Blacklist & New Girl are the only shows I can think of that I must watch each week that there's a new episode. Other than that, I spend most of my time watching all the Scrubs seasons on repeat.

On 8/18/2016 at 9:29 PM, Black Sabbath said:

Finished Stranger Things, then Preacher. Caught up on The Night Of.

Guess I'll start The Wire.

just know its a slow burn. ive seen so many ppl label it "boring" after a few episodes and give up on it. its an amazing show. 

On August 11, 2016 at 5:03 PM, RussTCB said:

I find myself watching fewer and fewer TV shows these days. There's a small batch of stuff coming back this fall I'm interested in though.

The Blacklist & New Girl are the only shows I can think of that I must watch each week that there's a new episode. Other than that, I spend most of my time watching all the Scrubs seasons on repeat.

I love The Blacklist 

15 hours ago, Slash787 said:

I love The Blacklist 

Sometimes it's a bit labored but I like it overall. One thing I never ever get tired of is Red's swagger. Nothing makes me happier then when he walks into a room, there's like 20 guns on him and he starts by taking off his hat and/or scarf as slowly. That is almost always followed by him saying something like "I was having the most lovely ride along a river in northern most Canada..." then after telling a story that has nothing to do with anything, he always shits all over whoever thinks they have the upper hand on him. They do that trick a lot but I will never tire of it so I hope it keeps happening.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Does The Wire ever get like, REALLY good and/or engaging? Lol. 8 episodes in and it is good, but the only reason I'm watching episode after episode is because I have nothing else to watch - not because I'm dying to see the next episode.

I had the same issues for the first two seasons. ? S4 is arguably the best season of anything in the history of television though. 

Seasons 3 and 4 are really good. 

Season 1 was good too me, it was season 2 that seemed like a dreg as it shifted focus from the corner stuff to the docks. but with time i even started to appreciate season 2. it may have helped thst i actually like some of the characters. i actually liked fuck-up McNulty, and Stringer Bell was my favorite. 

God ive hit a new level of Being Bored. 

Started watching Drop Dead Diva today, only because im really into these lawyer shows. Its a crazy concept for a Show, but caters more to the rom com crowd then the legal thriller fans... and holy crap i just realized there are 6 seasons of this show. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been watching a lot of South Park and Rick & Morty lately; and there's only so many episodes of Rick & Morty that I can watch again and again that I've taken to watching interviews and podcasts and Comic Con appearances and promos Rick & Morty's done; South Park too; I've also been watching them at Comic Con and documentaries and behind the scenes specials too... But I've been watching more South Park actual episodes than actual Rick & Morty episodes; where in; I'd watch a bunch of Rick & Morty videos on YouTube and like 2 episodes I remember watching this week; compared to South Park where; if I've been watching something, it's been South Park this week; and have seen like 2 or 3 South Park videos on YouTube/online that's not actual South Park episodes..

Edited by Snake-Pit