The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 2:36 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

is Halloween Wars the one that has Sandra Lee on it? i watched her Halloween special this weekend, it was her now bur showing her favorite costumes from past years episodes. i m worried about her cos she was diagnosed w/breast cancer in '15 and had a double mastectomy but idk if she is out of the woods yet :(

yeah i love watching them again and finding new stuff! did you ever watch Curb Your Enthusiasm?

I watched the shows that had the Seinfeld reunion.

Last night I watched:

The Flash

Scream Queens

Brooklyn 99

The Middle

Dusk til Dawn the Series

Ink master

2 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I watched the shows that had the Seinfeld reunion.

Last night I watched:

The Flash

Scream Queens

Brooklyn 99

The Middle

Dusk til Dawn the Series

Ink master

do you like The Middle? i used to like it but now i think it maybe should be wrapping up soon. if it does i hope they bring back Darren and he and Sue are endgame. and for some reason i thought it would be funny if Axl ended up with weird Ashley :D

last night i watched The Middle, American Housewife, Fresh Off The Boat and The Real O'Neals.

i'm so excited! there is this show i was meaning to get into but i missed the first 2 episodes. i was going to catch up online but then i found out my satellite has this feature where it records a bunch of prime time shows ON IT'S OWN and this show is one of them. it's called This Is Us and it's different but good, funny and touching and a drama so i now have a drama show i like and i don't even need to DVR it my satellite does all the work! :D

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

I've finished watching Red Dwarf this week, they've made 6 episodes in their current series, and now I've seen them.

I've been following every week now new episodes of South Park, season 20, The Simpsons, season 28 and Red Dwarf, series 11.

Edited by Snake-Pit

finally finished Lost. i started on this show maybe a year or more ago i watched the first 2 seasons then took a long hiatus, then went back to it these last 4 months and watched the next 4 seasons.

started watching the Sopranos again already half-way through season 2. 

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 4:21 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

do you like The Middle? i used to like it but now i think it maybe should be wrapping up soon. if it does i hope they bring back Darren and he and Sue are endgame. and for some reason i thought it would be funny if Axl ended up with weird Ashley :D

last night i watched The Middle, American Housewife, Fresh Off The Boat and The Real O'Neals.

Yeah, I like the Middle. I feel the struggle of that regular family. I like Axl the best. Sue and Brick are annoying.

Still the show is cute.

The show with Sandra Lee is Halloween Baking Championship that's on Monday nights at 8:00 central time.

I watched:

The Strain

Ash vs The Evil dead

The Walking Dead

Elementary

Seinfeld: The Maestro and The Wink

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 11:16 AM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

South Park...the one where Towlie writes his book A Million Little Fibers and goes on Oprah. this is where Oprah's um, idk if i can say it but it's the British term for vagina, talks to Gary her butt hole. funny as hell. this was actually where i learned that word for vajayjay :P

I'm pretty sure Sandra Lee is on Monday nights Halloween Baking Championship. Is she the blonde woman? Check out this show.

Well, hopefully she came through her breast cancer okay.

• Like 1