The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

On 12/29/2016 at 9:39 AM, Black Sabbath said:

Season 5 of Homeland is OK. Was hoping it would keep the momentum that the second half of Season 5 had, but it hasn't really. Even after "picking up" in the second half as well.

I enjoyed this show, but quit watching after

Brody died

Should I keep going?

Edited by SunnyDRE
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, SunnyDRE said:

I enjoyed this show, but quit watching after

Reveal hidden contents

Brody died

Should I keep going?

That's part of the reason I stopped. Season 4 picks back up about halfway through and Season 5 is kind of lackluster, but the ending is good.

I'd say it's worth getting back into and catching up - might as well.

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 10:03 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

right?? and even most of them don't finish off the killer, stalker, whatever and the culprits usually get away! :facepalm:

Yeah, watched another lifetime movie called "If looks could kill" Why are all these women so damn crazy. The kill so easily in these movies.

I also watched "The Worst cooks in America" they sure the hell were the worst. Some of them were so very bad. I can't believe you can go your whole life and not even cook an egg properly.

Also watched" The Librarians" and Guy's Grocery Games. I just love food and baking shows.

Tonight is the new Celebrity Apprentice Can't wait to see it. Boy George has already been complaining about Vince Neil's drinking. Let the fireworks begin!

Get to the chopper! lol

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Tonight is the new Celebrity Apprentice Can't wait to see it. Boy George has already been complaining about Vince Neil's drinking. Let the fireworks begin!

Boy George and Vince Neil are on it? lol, this should be interesting, I'm definitely checking this out!

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Get to the chopper! lol

I wanna see this! Who is the new trump on it? God knows how long until it gets shown here(UK)<_<

5 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

@dontdamnme is it on the same time as The Bachelor? cos i am watching that tonight. Nick Viall is a train wreck i have to check out!

I hate Nick! So I want to watch it too haha. But oh no, they ARE on at the same time! What to do, what to do :nervous:

I'm starting off with Nick..get your wine AFR, let's do this! lol.

23 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Arnold Schwarzeneggar. Hey, instead of saying You're Fired, he should say You're Terminated! :P

I think Arnold is way better than Trump ever was.

I loved him saying "Get to the chopper" and there was a chopper. lol

He's really doing a great job. I really like the men's team this year. They've already won twice.

I don't like Carnie Wilson, so no loss there.

Vince and Boy George worked well together until Vince started drinking and Boy is sober. I laughed because Vince was supposed to be sober too! lol

Anyway, I found both shows last night very entertaining. Can't wait for the weeks ahead.

Also watched The Kid's baking championship. Boy some of those kids were amazing. I can't bake at all and one kid is only 9. Love Duff and Valerie together too.

• Like 1