The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

On 2/14/2017 at 1:09 AM, KeyserSoze said:

Finished Glee, and in the middle of The Office right now... Figure i might as well start up Mad Men again. only watched the first season like a year and a half ago. From what i remember that show was so visually appealing 

what did you think of Glee? and The Office...the US version one? 

watched Grimm from my DVR cos i was out last night ;) it was cute! 

Spoiler

like Valentine's Day but only as Grimm could do it :lol:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

what did you think of Glee? and The Office...the US version one? 

You were right... Glee was all over the place after Coreys death. They should have just stuck with the story of the originals in New York so you wouldn't have this back and forth headache and storylines for Characters that didn't even matter in the long run.. You could tell the writers threw logic right out the window when they had stuff like Sue trapping Blaine and Kurt in the elevator and reenacting Saw of all things. I mean come onnnn, really? I must say though, those first couple of seasons, Jane Lynch was on fire! The ultimate "bitch" of a teacher that reminds me of some PTSD induced memories of high school :lol:

As for The Office, im only in the middle of Season 6 right now, but all i can say is the 3rd season is the greatest so far. One of the funniest TV shows for real and it deserves all the praise it gets. Hop on the bandwagon if you haven't already! 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

You were right... Glee was all over the place after Coreys death. They should have just stuck with the story of the originals in New York so you wouldn't have this back and forth headache and storylines for Characters that didn't even matter in the long run.. You could tell the writers threw logic right out the window when they had stuff like Sue trapping Blaine and Kurt in the elevator and reenacting Saw of all things. I mean come onnnn, really? I must say though, those first couple of seasons, Jane Lynch was on fire! The ultimate "bitch" of a teacher that reminds me of some PTSD induced memories of high school :lol:

As for The Office, im only in the middle of Season 6 right now, but all i can say is the 3rd season is the greatest so far. One of the funniest TV shows for real and it deserves all the praise it gets. Hop on the bandwagon if you haven't already! 

oh i saw it IRT! thought for the most it was great, just not big fan of Steve Carrell as the manager. i have seen most of the the UK's version ( the original one ) and i think Rickey Gervais' portrayal was much better! 

as for Glee damn you Cory!!! 

Spoiler

you let that arrogant, pompous Jonathan Groff end up with Rachel!

and yeah i loved Jane Lynch as much as she annoyed the hell out me :P

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 7:14 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

oh i saw it IRT! thought for the most it was great, just not big fan of Steve Carrell as the manager. i have seen most of the the UK's version ( the original one ) and i think Rickey Gervais' portrayal was much better! 

as for Glee damn you Cory!!! 

Reveal hidden contents

you let that arrogant, pompous Jonathan Groff end up with Rachel!

and yeah i loved Jane Lynch as much as she annoyed the hell out me :P

Jane Lynch has been playing the mother on one of the characters on Criminal Minds. She's got a lot of mental issues and was so damn annoying when she would forget who her son was. Anyway, he finally realized he had to put her in a mental hospital to get good care.

I watched:

Kids championship Baking

Superior Donuts

Bates Motel the final season. I will miss this show. This last season is up to the psycho movie but still with some added twists to it.

16 hours ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Riverdale....

and The Office for the 2nd time.

I think Riverdale is an awesome show. I wasn't sure it would be so good, but it is. Love seeing Luke Perry and now Skeet Ulrich there too. It has so much drama and keeps you guessing.

I think this town and it's people have a lot of secrets and can't wait to find out. So glad the teacher left town. I knew she was playing Archie.

I watched:

Arrow

Speechless  This show gets better and better every week.

Criminal Minds

Too Close for comfort the season finale. I hope this show comes back. It's awesome!

Christley Knows best