The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

23 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i never saw her as her twin on AMC either. all i know is whoever that was talking with Valentin i want more of!

watching GH now...

ohhhhh ok just finished with today's General Hospital epi...i am SURE that is not Anna! still the twin and Valentin are hottttttt together ;)

Yeah, I don't think it's Anna either. Guess we will see soon. I have to get my soap papers tomorrow maybe they will say who it is. Ava dodged another bullet today. She's something!

I watched:

Supernatural

Riverdale

Superstore

Powerless

The Great Indoors

Fear they Neighbor on ID These people are crazy!

Seinfeld The English Patient

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I don't think it's Anna either. Guess we will see soon. I have to get my soap papers tomorrow maybe they will say who it is. Ava dodged another bullet today. She's something!

I watched:

Supernatural

Riverdale

Superstore

Powerless

The Great Indoors

Fear they Neighbor on ID These people are crazy!

Seinfeld The English Patient

ooooh cool let me know...i love spoilers! i get some off SoapCentral.com :)

watching GH as i type this...

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

That Ava has gotten into more trouble then I can count! :blink: I would have ulcers living her stressful life of being in and out of jail lol.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

That Ava has gotten into more trouble then I can count! :blink: I would have ulcers living her stressful life of being in and out of jail lol.

ugh that Ava! i wish she'd get busted for Morgan's death. Nell really screwed up...she could have been a Quartermaine if she hadn't believed her dad. i am hoping the recast Morgan. oh and does anyone else think Liz is gonna end up preggers with her 4th baby from a 4th baby daddy (Franco)? :P

watching Modern Family...it's a rerun but i don't think i have seen it before, yay! 

42 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

ugh that Ava! i wish she'd get busted for Morgan's death. Nell really screwed up...she could have been a Quartermaine if she hadn't believed her dad. i am hoping the recast Morgan. oh and does anyone else think Liz is gonna end up preggers with her 4th baby from a 4th baby daddy (Franco)? :P

watching Modern Family...it's a rerun but i don't think i have seen it before, yay! 

Liz pregnant.... hmmm never thought of that story line but yeah I could see it!

I have not warched MF in a couple of years, just kinda lost interest. Is it still  good?

1 minute ago, marlingrl03 said:

Liz pregnant.... hmmm never thought of that story line but yeah I could see it!

I have not warched MF in a couple of years, just kinda lost interest. Is it still  good?

not really. i am just hoping that Andy comes back and marries Haley then they can cancel Modern Family! the last of couple episodes ( the reruns i am watching now ) have Andy and Haley together and i think they are just so cute as a couple!! i did read a spoiler saying Adam LeVine ( Andy ) was coming back and since Haley and the older man she was dating didn't work out i am thinking maybe an opening for that... *fingers crossed*

i think Liz is the most fertile woman ever on soaps! :P

17 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Ava is something. I find it hard to hate her, but yeah, switching Morgan's medicine was so bad. The poor thing couldn't understand why he was so moody. that was so sad. I hope one day Morgan comes back because I doubt either he or Nicholas are really dead.

I thought the fingerprints on the pill bottle were going to be Lucy's. Glad it wasn't her.

Liz pregnant again, oh please no! lol

I want to know what happened to Jake on Cassidine Island. Damn that Helena.

Now that Nell will tell Sonny the truth, Carly will sleep with Jax! OMG! These soaps are crazy. lol

Las night I watched:

The Originals

Rosewood

The Neighbor's deception Another lifetime movie. lol

Seinfeld The Nap

7 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

watched a bunch of TV crime shows, then i was all excited to see The Last Man on Earth but it was a rerun. watched it anyway. watching GH now... PLEASE do not let Carly and Jax sleep together!

Wellll lol, too late. Those horndogs got it on. :P

*sigh* i know. i so wanted Carly and Sonny to get back together. and no Anna/Alex and Valentin today *weeps* i didn't even realize the actress who plays Lulu is real life preggers til the other day...watch them bring out the huge purses and hiding behind couches now :P

watching Dancing With the Stars...

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

*sigh* i know. i so wanted Carly and Sonny to get back together. and no Anna/Alex and Valentin today *weeps* i didn't even realize the actress who plays Lulu is real life preggers til the other day...watch them bring out the huge purses and hiding behind couches now :P

watching Dancing With the Stars...

I know...feel so badly for Sonny. His son dies, then finds out after all this time that miss crazy chick Nell drugged him and now he is gonna find out that Carly slept with Jax..the man he loathes. Sonny needs a hug and some strong alcohol! :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marlingrl03 said:

I know...feel so badly for Sonny. His son dies, then finds out after all this time that miss crazy chick Nell drugged him and now he is gonna find out that Carly slept with Jax..the man he loathes. Sonny needs a hug and some strong alcohol! :lol:

hey i'd hug him! ;)

• Like 1

watched a bunch of TV crime shows, then i was all excited to see The Last Man on Earth but it was a rerun. watched it anyway. watching GH now... PLEASE do not let Carly and Jax sleep together!

Too late and now guess who knows it?

I watched:

The Bates Motel

Superior Donuts

part 1 and 2 of the Casey Anthony case. I don't know how the jury doesn't realize she killed her little 2 year old daughter. Damn bitch!

Tonight's the verdict and since this trial was a while ago we all know how it was. Crazy.

Seinfeld Yadda Yadda Yadda

14 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

hey i'd hug him! ;)

Yeah, me too.

My grandmother used to love Sonny too. ;)

1 minute ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Too late and now guess who knows it?

I watched:

The Bates Motel

Superior Donuts

part 1 and 2 of the Casey Anthony case. I don't know how the jury doesn't realize she killed her little 2 year old daughter. Damn bitch!

Tonight's the verdict and since this trial was a while ago we all know how it was. Crazy.

Seinfeld Yadda Yadda Yadda

Yeah, me too.

My grandmother used to love Sonny too. ;)

when i heard the verdict on the Casey Anthony trial i literally screamed! where the eff is the justice for that poor sweet baby girl?????

oh well karma IS a b*ch...she'll get hers.

getting ready to watch GH. sigh.

when i heard the verdict on the Casey Anthony trial i literally screamed! where the eff is the justice for that poor sweet baby girl?????

Yeah, I believe in Karma too. She will get hers.

I don't understand how Casey and her parents aren't more concerned about who killed that sweet baby. I think they are all lying.

After the trial show, they stated and showed pictures of all the drugs that Casey had in her possession so she could have easily drugged her baby and she could have died from it.

I'm pissed at her mother too for not asking what happened to that little baby? What is wrong with everyone? No one is still looking into this case to find out what actually happened? I mean she was dead who knows how long and that bitch never said anything and her parents never asked where is the baby? I think they should have all been arrested.

I have a 6 year old little girl and believe me if she vanished for a minute I would be calling the cops. She got off and there was no talk of how "I lost my baby and who did it?" Yeah, because she knows and her damn mother knows she killed that sweet baby.

I can't wait to read online that someone got ahold of that Casey bitch and dumped her sorry ass in the woods so animals can feed on it.

As a mother, I would be so sick if I lost my child. WTF is wrong with all these people?

I watched:

Brooklyn 99

The Mick

The Middle

Prison Break

Face Off

Chrisley knows best

And the end to the Casey Anthony story, which pissed me off until I watched Seinfeld at 11 and 11:30.

No Sonny or Carly today, but Anna did something very cool! I have to re-watch GH because I missed most of it. I always dvr GH and Days of our lives. My two fave soaps!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

No Sonny or Carly today, but Anna did something very cool! I have to re-watch GH because I missed most of it. I always dvr GH and Days of our lives. My two fave soaps!

Yeah...I watch 3 soaps. GH/Y&R and B&B. 

But my all time favorite soap ever and will age me haha is Santa Barbara. Best soap ever imho! :)

16 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah...I watch 3 soaps. GH/Y&R and B&B. 

But my all time favorite soap ever and will age me haha is Santa Barbara. Best soap ever imho! :)

mine changed according to the story lines. loved AMC. i was sooo young but i recall Greg and Jenny. then it was GH...Anna and Robert Scorpio. i was so invested in Scorpio and Holly... when Anna showed up i was PO'd, but then they did the Anna/Robert story via flashback and i was like Holly who?? :P i was Team Anna and Scorpio. then i kinda had other things going on. around 2000 i began watching and before AMC came on each day i flicked the TV to the channel it was on a few minutes early. those few minutes got me hooked on another soap...Port Charles!! Rafe and Alison *swoon* my fave couple ever. Livvie and Caleb were great as well. so mad it got cancelled. then it was back to OLTL and John McBain and Natalie! soooo hot ( can we say pool table sex scene?? ) then IT was cancelled. didn't watch anything for a long time but then i heard that NuJason was finally gonna remember his love for Sam and ditch that fake goody good Liz. i am so happy about that! and now with the Valentin/Anna or her twin going on... i LOVE GH!

ok anyway, watched Speechless and Modern family all reruns. but a rerun from Speechless is a lot better than some of these crap shows not showing reruns! :P

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose