The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

i LOVE Jordan and Curtis! that man is SEXY ;)

idk, i just don't see a romantic spark with Anna and Andre. but it doesn't matter, whoever gets together will end up apart at some point as that is a soap opera law! i am loving their scenes together though...

i wish they'd show more Diane, i love her!

4 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i LOVE Jordan and Curtis! that man is SEXY ;)

idk, i just don't see a romantic spark with Anna and Andre. but it doesn't matter, whoever gets together will end up apart at some point as that is a soap opera law! i am loving their scenes together though...

i wish they'd show more Diane, i love her!

I love Diane too...she is so intelligent and sharply dressed! She is a great character. I see her in small roles in other shows often.

And Andre and Anna? Nah, they are best off as good friends. Now the storyline with Jake is getting more interesting but it is going at such a snail's pace lol! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I love Diane too...she is so intelligent and sharply dressed! She is a great character. I see her in small roles in other shows often.

And Andre and Anna? Nah, they are best off as good friends. Now the storyline with Jake is getting more interesting but it is going at such a snail's pace lol! 

Love Diane too. She makes many appearances on many different tv shows and also commercials. I loved her and Max.

Okay, since there was another shooting in Dallas today and even though the news jerks knew nothing about what has happened, they still interrupted my soaps.

I missed GH and DOOL, so if you guys would fill me in on GH I would appreciate it. I was wondering if that woman was Edward's daughter, which would make her Tracy's sister. Also Jane Elliot's last day is Thursday May 4 and Luke will make a cameo. I figure he and Tracy and that woman will leave Port Charles and go to Turkey to find her daughter.

The news jerks have been talking for 3 hours now while all you see is trees and cops standing around. you don't know how pissed off I am right now. Everyday this city has some kind of shooting or some other shit. I can't stand it!

I watched:

Guy's Grocery Games

Disappeared

Shades of Blue

Mary Kills People This show is awesome!

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

agreed! today they had Anna and Valentin on again OMG i love them together!

Okay I watched:

GH

DOOL

gotham

Lucifer

The Great indoors

Superior Donuts

Kevin can wait

Okay I also watched yesterday's GH on Demand this morning.

I definitely don't think that woman is Anna. Now with this whole Chimeara thing, I think it's someone in disguise as Anna and working with Faison. that's probably why fake Anna is always looking into the mirror before she answers her door. She needs to make sure her mask is on correctly. Since everyone seems to be connected with this Chimeara picture, it has to be connected to the Cassidines. Either Helena isn't dead or maybe Nickolas is making a comeback. This seems to involve Valentin too and I doubt Anna would say or do the things she doing with him. Anyway, it's going to be one hell of a Nurse's ball when things come to a head. I'm thinking Faison might come back since Olbreth called him about Anna, so he might have kidnapped her again and sent someone in her place. I don't think it's Anna's twin. Can't wait to see who it is.

I knew that woman was making up a story. Glad Ned figured it out. Tracy's last day is Thursday. it will be sad to see her go. Anyway, might give Ned and Olivia a bigger part now that they will move into the Q mansion.

I would love to see Jason, Curtis and Franco team up to help Jake. that would be a triple threat, if they don't kill each other first.

Anyway, congratulations to: General Hospital for winner of Best daytime soap emmy and for writing and directing.

Kudos to Morgan(Bryan) and Christina (Lexi) for winning best young actor and actress.

@dontdamnmeuyi2015so if it is a woman in a mask wouldn't Anna still have slept with Valentin? whoever she is she and Valentin's scenes are smokin' hot, i almost wanted to yell at the TV just KISS her! and hopefully the writers see that a lot of fans want them together, from what i have read online ( which is quite a lot since i have not been this intrigued by a storyline in a LONG time! )

so May sweeps is coming up, Franco gave a big tip off when he said the chimera or however you spell it foretells disaster so what kind of disaster this time?? heaven only knows!

watched General Hospital.

watched Dancing With the Stars, i hope the baseball guy wins, he's such a cutie :)

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

23 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

@dontdamnmeuyi2015so if it is a woman in a mask wouldn't Anna still have slept with Valentin? whoever she is she and Valentin's scenes are smokin' hot, i almost wanted to yell at the TV just KISS her! and hopefully the writers see that a lot of fans want them together, from what i have read online ( which is quite a lot since i have not been this intrigued by a storyline in a LONG time! )

so May sweeps is coming up, Franco gave a big tip off when he said the chimera or however you spell it foretells disaster so what kind of disaster this time?? heaven only knows!

watched General Hospital.

watched Dancing With the Stars, i hope the baseball guy wins, he's such a cutie :)

Maybe it was the real Anna but why didn't she remember about sleeping with Valentin and anyway since this is a new storyline for GH and Anna and Valentin really never were together in the WSB back then, GH can make up whatever storyline they want to. lol Same with Jake's story now. We thought Jake was dead and now he's alive and after 2 years they are addressing that mysterious book and what happened to jake on Cassidine Island.

Today was another shooting in Dallas, so I didn't see DOOL again. I did see GH. Tomorrow will be sad when Jane makes her exit. She will be missed. Ned changing his name to Quatermaine had me tearing up. Love him and Olivia.

I watched:

The Flash

The Middle

Brooklyn 99

The Mick

Prison Break

Pretty Little Liars

Great News

i am just fascinated with Anna or whoever and Valentin.  went and watched some episodes i had missed on YouTube and the feedback about them was phenomenal!

watched The Middle ( good episode i thought )

Fresh Off The Boat ( i love Evan...he is adorable :P )

American Housewife ( good one too i thought )

and that IMO horrible new show with the imaginary friend and Jenna Elfman :facepalm:

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i love Parks & Rec! is this your first time watching the series or have you seen it before cos i don't wanna spoil anything! :)

First time watching. Seemed like the most logical thing to do since I finished the U.S. version of The Office about a month ago! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

First time watching. Seemed like the most logical thing to do since I finished the U.S. version of The Office about a month ago! 

OH! how did you like The Office?? 

all i will say about Parks & Rec is Ron Swanson and Andy Dwyer rock :lol:

i have found the coolest show! watching it now.

Bong Appetit. pretty self explanatory but this episode is the best yet! it's titled "Texas BBW on Weed". they are bbqing cannabis smoked pork ribs from pigs raised from hemp and slathered with weed infused BBQ sauce :P