The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

guy's grocery games

Fear the walking Dead

Claws

Twin Peaks: The Return

I watched the first season, but I'm not really a football fan, so it didn't interest me at all. I love the Rock in the WWE and all his movies, but don't like this show at all.

Ot is like Any Givem Sunday the tv show. It's very hard to binge. One ep is enough. 

Dessert Games

Preacher

Murder Calls

Twin Peaks season 2 episode 10

the bat

Friday the 13th part 5 a new beginning

21 hours ago, wasted said:

Ot is like Any Givem Sunday the tv show. It's very hard to binge. One ep is enough. 

I actually saw any Given Sunday in the movies and loved it. I just couldn't get into the Ballers show.

watched a few episodes of a show i'd never seen before called Odd Mom Out. i liked it...Abby Elliott, who was on SNL a few years ago ( and is also the daughter of comedien/actor Chris Elliott ) plays one of the main characters. she looks pretty but different like maybe she had work done? but a pretty good show IMO :) 

13 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

did you finish Parks and Rec....i LOVE Ron Swanson! :D

Love that show. Each character rocks! :thumbsup:

Not watching as much TV.....Some Law and Order SVU reruns.

Now listening to GNR Sirius radio.....don't. want. it. to. end. :no:

• Like 1

i like Master Chef way better than Top Chef and i have so for a long time. i remember the epidode where Tom Colicchio dissed Sam Talbot (the hot guy with the type diabetes ) and elimated him cos he didn't use heat to make his food. he was very ingenious and used limes and such to "cook" his food and other ways to prepare his food which i was impressed by. anyway i quit watching shortly after this BS. there were other reasons like how the show set up contestants to fight like chidren then scold them ( such BS! ) and other crap like that. my favorite thing is something from Fabio ( he cut his hand but went on cooking thus making them utter the greatest phrase " this is Top Chef not Chef Pussy ) to what Colicciho must have been saying about Sam... "This is Top Chef not Top Most Ingenious Great Cook" which is so pathetic!:facepalm:

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

20 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i loke Master Chef way better than Top Chef and i have so for a long time. i remember the epidode where Tom Colicchio dissed Sam Talbot (the hot guy with the type diabetes ) and elimated him cos he didn't use heat to make his food. he was very ingenious and used limes and such to "cook" his food and other ways to prepare his food which i was impressed by. anyway i quit watching shortly after this BS. there were other reasons like how the show set up contestants to fight like chidren then scold them ( such BS! ) and other crap like that. my favorite thing is something from Fabio ( he cut his hand but went on cooking thus making them utter the greatest phrase " this is Top Chef not Chef Pussy ) to what Coliccho must have been saying about Sam... "This is Top Chef not Top Most Ingenious GreatCook" which is so pathetic!:facepalm:

I like Master Chef better than Hell's Kitchen.

I commend all these people for trying to cook what the chef's tell them to. I know I couldn't do it.

It takes a lot of courage to do what they have you do.

The other night the cooks had to cook breakfast for people who were staying at a 4 star hotel. It was nerve wreaking for everyone.

Some cooks messed up the sunny side eggs, but I know it's not all that easy to make perfect eggs.

The cook off was fish and chips and your own tarter sauce.

It's amazing what these home cooks can do and do it for 3 amazing chefs too.

Just now, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I like Master Chef better than Hell's Kitchen.

I commend all these people for trying to cook what the chef's tell them to. I know I couldn't do it.

It takes a lot of courage to do what they have you do.

The other night the cooks had to cook breakfast for people who were staying at a 4 star hotel. It was nerve wreaking for everyone.

Some cooks messed up the sunny side eggs, but I know it's not all that easy to make perfect eggs.

The cook off was fish and chips and your own tarter sauce.

It's amazing what these home cooks can do and do it for 3 amazing chefs too.

and they have to do it in a certain time! if i am rushed it makes me not enjoy what i'm cooking and i usually love to cook. but i could never do the things they do with the time restraints they have <_<

i love homemade fish and chips but not a fan of all that grease spatter! i make my own tartar sauce a lot of the time but the best tartar sauce i've ever had is at a restaurant in Bodega Bay...i use it on my fried oysters and to dip my fries in! :lol:

Raising Hope...my favorite episode where Smokey Floyd ( Jason Lee ) is checking things off his karma list...it's a total spoof on Greg Garcia's other previous show My Name Is Earl. it is epic! oh and needless to say Jason Lee :heart: *swoon* oh! and they also spoof the plane scene from Almost Famous! so so great! :lol:

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

Kendra

Wyononna Earp

American Couple

22 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

and they have to do it in a certain time! if i am rushed it makes me not enjoy what i'm cooking and i usually love to cook. but i could never do the things they do with the time restraints they have <_<

i love homemade fish and chips but not a fan of all that grease spatter! i make my own tartar sauce a lot of the time but the best tartar sauce i've ever had is at a restaurant in Bodega Bay...i use it on my fried oysters and to dip my fries in! :lol:

I know I would just cry because there's no way I could cook like they do.