The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

11 hours ago, Rovim said:

and he risked his life and almost died to save his nephew who was in danger. He's very lucky to have survived this terrible accident. Even said he would do it again if he had to save his nephew and doesn't regret it. Seems like a quality human being.

I know. This shows how amazing a man Jeremy is and I love how he has such a loving caring family. I believe that does help in healing. I couldn't believe what actually happened. Thanks goodness his nephew and those neighbors were there to help.  I'm so glad he's going to be okay. He went this weekend to six flags with his daughter and family. How freaking awesome is that! He does have a little Hawkeye in him for real.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Heels  This is a great show.

On 8/1/2023 at 1:39 AM, jamillos said:

From. A mysterious village from which you can't get out and weird things happen there. Two series already out, pretty exciting stuff. 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9813792/

This show is awesome. I have watched it from the beginning. Can't wait to see the next season. The producers said after the 5th season we will find out exactly what is going on?  I was hooked from the first episode. The ending to this season has me so puzzled.  But in a great way.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2023 at 7:54 AM, metallex78 said:

Finally watching Only Murders in the Building. Half way through season 2 and loving it. Glad there will be another season coming out too

Love this show too. Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez make one great team. Love their chemistry. Just started the new season. Love this show. Funny and I love a good mystery.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Tokyo Vice season 2 - what a fuckin' show. it's half in english and half in japanese and it's been a while since I've watched a show like this.

based on a true story, the main character is played by an alright american actor. the real talent though is the rest of the cast, especially the japanese and korean actors.

the star of the show is definitely Sho Kasamatsu who plays Sato, a Yakuza member. Highly recommended.