The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

Saw Grimm too. Wondering what that magic stick is? First I was thinking it was part of the cross that Jesus was nailed to, but now I'm not so sure? Maybe the tree Judas was hung from? Everything always seems to have a religious meaning on tv shows.

also watched Vampire Diaries, sleepy Hollow and Rosewood

Seinfeld was the Stranded where Elaine and Jerry are stuck in Long Island at a party that George took them too and then left them.

• Like 1

The Flag of Iron

Guy's Grocery Games

Worst Cooks in America

The Librarians

Unfortunately, Dallas had horrible storms last night, so the weather jerks interrupted The Mick and elementary, so I missed both shows.

They waited until after the Cowboys lost until they did a minute by minute storm news. I don't understand why one channel can't update while the others show their regular programing. It annoys the hell out of me.

On 1/14/2017 at 0:58 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Saw Grimm too. Wondering what that magic stick is? First I was thinking it was part of the cross that Jesus was nailed to, but now I'm not so sure? Maybe the tree Judas was hung from? Everything always seems to have a religious meaning on tv shows.

also watched Vampire Diaries, sleepy Hollow and Rosewood

Seinfeld was the Stranded where Elaine and Jerry are stuck in Long Island at a party that George took them too and then left them.

i just want it to be able to bring Meisner back! he replied to me again on Twitter ;)

waiting to watch The Bachelor...

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 4:39 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

watched Mom and Chris Pratt was on! he and Anna Ferris are married IRL and it was adorable...they are so cute together :wub:

Damn I dvr'd The Great Indoors and saw a tiny bit of Mom, but I forgot Chris Pratt was on. I will on demand it. I think they are the cutest couple.

I watched:

Vampire Diaries

Grimm

Rosewood

Snake City

• Like 1

i came in a little late BUT my DVR has that feature where you can go all the way back to the beginning pf the show! BTW if any you choose to switch to DISH pm me for my info, then we can use the lot for a big party! i get 50.00 per referral ;)

watching some cheesy movie on Hallmark about a former ice skate champion trying to regain glory :/

Caught up on Sherlock season 4 on BBC. 

Way too whimsical and stupid. It's not necessary for these episodes to be 90 minutes long. Very definition of self indulgent. 

I so regret that I started watching this show years ago. I just have a thing with seeing rubbish shows through to the end.