The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 2:41 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

ugh i actually sat through 3 hours of the Dirty Dancing remake. some of it was ok but most of it i just kept comparing to the original and finding it failing. i had seen the ads for it for weeks so i thought i'd be prepared for someone other than Patrick Swayze saying nobody put Baby in a corner but when the moment came it just broke my heart. and then that ending! wtf?? why end it that way?

I didn't watch it because I loved the first one and didn't think anyone else could do any better. I heard it got terrible reviews and people tweeted all bad things. Whatever. I just wish tv and movies would stop trying to remake classics and I think the original DD is a classic!

I watched:

Fear thy Neighbor

Evil Stepmothers

The Crippled Avengers

No one lives  Such an awesome movie with Luke Evans before he made it big!

1 minute ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I didn't watch it because I loved the first one and didn't think anyone else could do any better. I heard it got terrible reviews and people tweeted all bad things. Whatever. I just wish tv and movies would stop trying to remake classics and I think the original DD is a classic!

I watched:

Fear thy Neighbor

Evil Stepmothers

The Crippled Avengers

No one lives  Such an awesome movie with Luke Evans before he made it big!

you made the right choice :facepalm:

watching Last Man Standing reruns on cable. so mad it got cancelled! CMT or some other cable station should pick it up.

found another channel and it's playing Nashville too! just watched one and there was a guy who looked so familiar and then it hit me...it was Mark Collie! older, graying hair and put on weight but still attractive :)

so big surprise, i watched Nashville. the scenes with Deacon and Rayna were so bittersweet...

Just finished season two of Sense8 to hear the news that it's canceled.

Shame as it was a decent show with an interesting story and characters.  Moreover, it was impressive how it was truly a global show, shooting in something like 13 countries.  

Admittedly it's not for everyone.  By the brothers sisters who did the Matrix series, it's a little out there.  But it was definitely different as it was engrossing.  

Recommended for those who love to travel and like something a little different.  

Big Bang Theory. good episode where Raj makes them do his scavanger hunt. i loved the pairing of Amy and Wolowitz...their mutual love of Neil Diamond. i loved Bernadette and her uber drive to win, and her telling Leonard that Penny calls him something that a female part is referred to as...or a cat...or a willow. my favorite was Penny and Sheldon, i always love their scenes together. and that she was figuring out what all the clues were when no one wanted her on their team ( including her bf Leonard ) cos they thought she was not smart enough.

BBQ pit masters. have not seen this in ages, i hope it's not just a free trial. loving the one where Johnny Trigg, a good ole Texan beat the Carolina team butts BIG time.

Texas makes the best BBQ. if you are ever in Austin try Franklin's BBQ. but get there early cos the usually sell out before 11 a.m.

Watching the CMA's on CMT. Charles Easton is hosting in a suit!

They did a wonderful tribute to Gregg Allman.  Peter Frampton and The Osbourn Bro. were fantastic!

ugh now Miranda performed some debacle of a new a song...Pink Sunglasses! *barf*

will add more as it continues...

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1

Frasier

Star Trek: TNG

Star Trek: DSN

Star Trek: Voyager

Homicide

On 7.6.2017 at 4:47 AM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

finally watched the first Better Call Saul of the new season. i guess David Landers is never gonna get busted??:facepalm:

I've only watched Breaking Bad. What's your opinion about BCS?

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

On 6/7/2017 at 8:40 PM, Sosso said:

Frasier

Star Trek: TNG

Star Trek: DSN

Star Trek: Voyager

Homicide

I've only watched Breaking Bad. What's your opinion about BCS?

not as good as BB but it has it's moments. i like the chick who is Saul's kinda sorta gf. David Landers is good, i like him as well as hate him. Saul is of course spot on. if you do watch BCS watchfor the tequila scene with Saul and Kim, it is hilarious!

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose