The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

Murder Among Friends

Million Dollar Real Estate NYC

The Mist  This show is based on the SK novel. I saw the movie and loved it. The show is okay. I don't know or have I seen any of these actors that are in the show. it took long enough for you to see killings within the Mist. I actually am not crazy about any of these characters. I'm basically watching it to see who gets killed. lol One of the last killings was pretty gruesome and actually the bitch deserved. This town is full of people who have many secrets and some are just plain vindictive or crazy. Interesting to see how they find a way to band together and stay alive or not?

Seinfeld The Clip show part 1

16 hours ago, wasted said:

American Gods. Haven't seen it just wondered if it sucked. 

I haven't watched it either. I have so many damn shows to watch this summer. It's crazy. Whatever happened to the summers where there was nothing on? lol

I just don't find it interesting enough to watch it. Black Sails is the same for me. Don't care.

Watch Claws! this show is so damn entertaining. You laugh at shit that's just plain crazy and the cast is awesome.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I haven't watched it either. I have so many damn shows to watch this summer. It's crazy. Whatever happened to the summers where there was nothing on? lol

I just don't find it interesting enough to watch it. Black Sails is the same for me. Don't care.

Watch Claws! this show is so damn entertaining. You laugh at shit that's just plain crazy and the cast is awesome.

Claws I will look out for. Ive got Twin peaks and Fargo but there are gaps while the next ep comes up with TP. Sneaky Pete looked alright Ribisi intrigues me. 

On 6/21/2017 at 0:21 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Downward Dog

Pretty Little Liars

Animal Kingdom

Face Off

Ink Master

Seinfeld

Wrecked

Oh the X Files are coming back with new episodes in 2018. Can't wait. I love this show.

they cancelled Downward Dog!! :( they said the numbers aren't high enough even though it seems to have a cult following. this makes me sad...

20 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

you have to watch me up on Trailer Boys!

watching Parks and Rec.....i love Ron Swanson and Andy and April!

Long and short of TPB is that much happens and little changes!!  Theres actually a lot more plot changes since moving to netflix, but theres still the reset button at start of every season.  I think its gold! Where are you up till?

Couldn't agree more about those parks and rec characters!

Watching The I.T Crowd.  I know Im late to this party, still on season 1.  Love this cringe!!!

23 minutes ago, soon said:

Long and short of TPB is that much happens and little changes!!  Theres actually a lot more plot changes since moving to netflix, but theres still the reset button at start of every season.  I think its gold! Where are you up till?

Couldn't agree more about those parks and rec characters!

it's on my to watch list but when i do i will want to know things! i am open to spoilers! :P

does netflix have it from the start? i started watching My Name Is Earl again but may not continue. i watched it so many times, and it's super funny but i wanted to watched TPB since Len sent me a link to an episode! sooooo funny :lol:

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

19 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

it's on my to watch list but when i do i will want to know things! i am open to spoilers! :P

does netflix have it from the start? i started watching My Name Is Earl again but may not continue. i watched it so many times, and it's super funny but i wanted to watched TPB since Len sent me a link to an episode! sooooo funny :lol:

I believe it does have it from the start.  Im envious of you getting to start fresh with TPB!  Ill look forward to geeking out on it, but Im are theres others how know more of the behind the scenes stuff then I do.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, soon said:

I believe it does have it from the start.  Im envious of you getting to start fresh with TPB!  Ill look forward to geeking out on it, but Im are theres others how know more of the behind the scenes stuff then I do.  

i don't really care that much for behind the scenes stuff on most tv shows so it's all good! thanks :D

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Last Man Standing...do not get me started that this gets great ratings but has been canceled grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

does anyone have Hulu? is it better than Netflix?

I saw some shows and I did like it. I like Tim Allen and the cast was very good. I also liked Dr. Ken. Who knows why they cancel good shows?

I watched:

Pretty Little Liars Series Finale. I'm glad it's over.

Animal Kingdom

Downward Dog 2 episodes I hope this show comes back. I love Martin so much!

Ink Master

Wrecked

2 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I saw some shows and I did like it. I like Tim Allen and the cast was very good. I also liked Dr. Ken. Who knows why they cancel good shows?

I watched:

Pretty Little Liars Series Finale. I'm glad it's over.

Animal Kingdom

Downward Dog 2 episodes I hope this show comes back. I love Martin so much!

Ink Master

Wrecked

i wrote this earlier but they already cancelled Downward Dog :(

so sad i love Martin too!

Master Chef

Face Off

The Perfect murder

Blood Drive

Frogs

Seinfeld

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 2:29 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i wrote this earlier but they already cancelled Downward Dog :(

so sad i love Martin too!

Are you kidding me? Damn! The dog was so cute and the other people started to grow on me. Well, that sucks.

1 minute ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Master Chef

Face Off

The Perfect murder

Blood Drive

Frogs

Seinfeld

Are you kidding me? Damn! The dog was so cute and the other people started to grow on me. Well, that sucks.

it does suck indeed :(

watched Nashville. and a special on Nashville. and some more Nashville! dang that Charles Esten is good lookin'! oh and it has Jonathan Jackson who has grown up nicely :) 

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Million Dollar Real Estate NYC

The Mist

Zoo

Seinfeld

Murder Among Friends

i watched an episode of The Mist last night. i had read the Stephen King short story so i thought i knew what was going on. but it was so much different. not bad just...different.

i watched the last episode of Downward Dog...so sad they cancelled it. it is the first show my dog has ever watched, he was fascinated with it :) and i, of course. loved it!

20 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i watched an episode of The Mist last night. i had read the Stephen King short story so i thought i knew what was going on. but it was so much different. not bad just...different.

i watched the last episode of Downward Dog...so sad they cancelled it. it is the first show my dog has ever watched, he was fascinated with it :) and i, of course. loved it!

Yeah, I don't think SK has anything to do with The Mist for tv. So far I'm not liking it as much as the book or the movie.

I'm not fond of any of the characters. I think it's going to be blaming the government like the movie, because there are suspicious characters in the mall. One of them seemed to know how to use the radio and he tried to kill another character. Anyway, I will continue to watch it, but I'm not nuts about it.

Same with Zoo. I loved the first season, but the first show last week didn't seem as good to me. I guess time will tell.

Yeah, still bummed about the cancellation of DD. I loved Martin. I hope he gets another job. lol

20 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Oh so cute, your dog watched it too. I love it!:lol:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I don't think SK has anything to do with The Mist for tv. So far I'm not liking it as much as the book or the movie.

I'm not fond of any of the characters. I think it's going to be blaming the government like the movie, because there are suspicious characters in the mall. One of them seemed to know how to use the radio and he tried to kill another character. Anyway, I will continue to watch it, but I'm not nuts about it.

Same with Zoo. I loved the first season, but the first show last week didn't seem as good to me. I guess time will tell.

Yeah, still bummed about the cancellation of DD. I loved Martin. I hope he gets another job. lol

Oh so cute, your dog watched it too. I love it!:lol:

the love of my life dog i had before this big old lunk loved TV! i was watching some animal documentary about polar bears and she got up and was watching the polar bear intently. when the polar bear went off screen she went around the side of the TV trying to find it!  and Black Beauty...she loved that movie :)