MyGNR Forum North American Tour 2014 Roll Call

"American American"?

I don't know who did that. I swear it hasn't been like that all along :lol:

Yeah, I'm sure a grammar Nazi like me would have noticed earlier.

I blame NGOG.

Everything is his fault.

I bet he told Axl to watch all of True Detective instead of preparing for this tour.

• 2 weeks later...

My friend just bought a pair of General Admission tix for $70 total for the PA show on Craigslist so I'm in. I hope this is worth the 6 hour drive.

Not bad. I'm sure it'll be a fun enough night at that price. Did you enjoy the Buffalo gig last year or no?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am not going to be able to go to Rock On The Range if anyone is interested in buying my tickets. I have the Zippo Fan Package which includes (2) tickets for all 3 days + (2) ROTR Zippo lighters + (2) Meal & Beverage vouchers for each day. Just search Ebay for "Rock On The Range Zippo" to find the listing and place a bid. Tickets are stadium GA.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121336604526?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Put me down for 5/24 in Vegas too. I'm at the UFC that night but figure it'll be finished by 10pm and I can easily make it across to the Hard Rock before Axl decides to take the stage...

Guest Gunns

anyone here going to these shows have seated tickets?

I have seated tickets for Vegas.
Same here. The balcony seats are awesome.

If either of you might be interested in recording Axl's In ear mix then please let me know via a pm, I can talk more there.

• Like 1

Finally, finally, finally.

I've waited a quarter century for this and I'm finally going to see Guns on the 25th.

It just didn't seem likely that I would be able to see them this year. After having lived on a student budget for a couple of years, I'm actually broke right now. But, I've waited a long time for this and this is the best graduation present that I can think of giving myself.

So, I shall be flying into Vegas from Detroit for a day, just for this and have even got two of my friends to make it there too, They're a couple that just started dating and they both love Rock and GN'R and when I suggested this, they leaped at the idea. All three of us are so pumped. If there are any forum members around on the 25th, it would be great to catch up. My ticket says 11:30 PM, so I'm not sure if it should count as the 25th or the 26th. Hell, I can burn some more midnight oil waiting to watch Axl and Guns, and would probably be a tad disappointed if they started the show early. I told my friends to expect a long night. But, I just hope that it's worth it and that the band's going to sound great and that Axl's well and truly warmed up. Since he'll have got a few shows under his belt by then., I'm hopeful.

If the band is going to cover any Acca Dacca on that night, I shall go mental.

So.Damn.Excited.

• Like 1