MyGNR Forum North American Tour 2014 Roll Call

¡¡OMG u norf amuricanz go 2 any show, u guys r so stuck in da 80z! Turd wurld tour 2014 startz now!!

HUEHUEHUEHUEUH BR BR

:rofl-lol:

I miss my boy Maynard.

ya, same here. we'd just disagree with each other all the time but he was honest, even if over the top at times :lol:

• Like 1

¡¡OMG u norf amuricanz go 2 any show, u guys r so stuck in da 80z! Turd wurld tour 2014 startz now!!

HUEHUEHUEHUEUH BR BR

:rofl-lol:

I miss my boy Maynard.

ya, same here. we'd just disagree with each other all the time but he was honest, even if over the top at times :lol:

Same here. He was fun and honest, I enjoyed reading his posts.

• Like 1

Same here. He was fun and honest, I enjoyed reading his posts.

Say what you want about him but he was honest and funny plus he kept busting your balls, Manets. :lol:

It's unfortunate that he never learned how to behave. I'll try to get a hold of him so I can meet him when I'm in Brazil this year. You guys can join us if ya want, for a beer or two. :headbang:

Will these forum members be meeting? I want to meet P5, Russ and Justin if I do end up going

Probably. I'm meeting up with some Maiden people that aren't doing any European gigs this year - that's my priority in going to ROTR. I'd like to meet some MyGNR folks too.

Since when does a single show constitute a North American Tour 2014?

a. They're not going to do a one off gig in the middle of Ohio. That's just plain illogical.

b. This:

MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014

Contrary to the feeling of frustration enveloping MyGNR, the Media Crew can exclusively tell you that things will be hotting up for GNR in 2014.

As previous reports have loosely alluded to, the band will once again embark on a period of touring. Starting in Mexico during mid-March, GNR will pursue a full South American Tour.

If you're elsewhere in the globe however, fear not, because Guns N' Roses will also be hitting parts of the US. This will include a highly-anticipated return to the location of last year's residency - VEGAS.

Furthermore, hold off on labelling this as further pointless touring. We can also exclusively reveal that the band are planning to present 2 to 3 new songs during next year's touring.

But there's more...

A lot more. While we aren't at liberty to divulge any further, MyGNR encourages you to approach 2014 with a clear sense of optimism.

logo.png

Brought to you by the MyGNR Media Crew