MyGNR Forum North American Tour 2014 Roll Call

Anyone who has been to a bunch of shows knows the sound is best in other parts of the venue. I too wanted to be up front at shows but it lost it's appeal once I hit 21 or so. Maybe the same thing will happen for you kids someday. The last thing the band wants to see up front is a bunch of dudes anyway but it's a toss up between that and some of the heavier women I've seen that follow Dj Ashba around to shows.

Guys, you'll be in Vegas, don't waste your time there waiting for hours in line just to secure front centre.

;)

EDIT: should probably add the VIP lot will get priority, so you may have to fork out.

Been to a couple of shows where VIP was offered and still managed to get on the barrier, though not always dead center.

Anyone who has been to a bunch of shows knows the sound is best in other parts of the venue. I too wanted to be up front at shows but it lost it's appeal once I hit 21 or so. Maybe the same thing will happen for you kids someday. The last thing the band wants to see up front is a bunch of dudes anyway but it's a toss up between that and some of the heavier women I've seen that follow Dj Ashba around to shows.

This is true the sound is usually terrible up front. But the way I see it is I go to a concert to see the band - if I only wanted to hear them, I'd stay home and listen to the records. If you're going to see the band and you can pay the same amount to be right at the stage or stand at the soundboard, then it makes all the sense in the world to be up front. The other big thing for me is I'm trying to start a career as a concert photographer, though I'm still working as a freelance. However, I do have several pictures published that I've been paid for - including GN'R pictures. Makes it a very easy choice for me, but I also completely respect and understand other perspectives on where is the best place to be for a gig.

• Like 1

The issue with me trying to get upfront is that I'm standing for too many hours (especially for GNR), I like to get beer, and I piss a lot. Add that most good concerts in Canada are in the winter there is always the jacket situation. I definitely like GA but being right at the front isn't for me.

We'll have to meet up if you'd like to, Ali.

Special Mod Meet & Greet Packages! :awesomeface:

Sounds good.

How much are these packages?

I'm willing to fork over 13..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................pesos. :lol:

Ali