MyGNR Forum North American Tour 2014 Roll Call

No because my birthday is July 1st and they're gonna play Summerfest (Largest music festival in the world (TEAM BRAZIL TAKE NOTE))

Or Alpine Valley...........Yeah hey TEAM BRAZIL ! ...........ask Axl about Alpine Valley ! :thumbsup:

They haven't played here since :cry: , they were to play the Bradley center in 06 , but Axl got a sinus infection and the show had to be canceled :cry: so I flew through a freakin blizzard and saw them in Ames , Ia ,and even though Axl was congested and blowing his nose a lot , put on a hell of a show rock3

Anyway , perfect timing-ish , the Midwest loves Axl , and has lots of fans in the area who have yet to see a show since 92

win/win

I picked up the $2500 VIP package. We flew to Rocklahoma with the same deal for the gig last May.They went on 30 minutes late and played 2.5 hrs at Rocklahoma. Couldn't resist caching GnR in our back yard again. It's a short drive over from central Indiana. I've gone to couple Stones gigs in Columbus. Great college town.I understand there is an 11 pm curfew at Crew Stadium.

I picked up the $2500 VIP package. We flew to Rocklahoma with the same deal for the gig last May.They went on 30 minutes late and played 2.5 hrs at Rocklahoma. Couldn't resist caching GnR in our back yard again. It's a short drive over from central Indiana. I've gone to couple Stones gigs in Columbus. Great college town.I understand there is an 11 pm curfew at Crew Stadium.

What does one get for 2.5k??

Admission for two,4 nights accommodations,shuttle from airport,to and from the event. Food and alcohol at event. Private bar and restrooms. Blah blah t shirts blah blah laminates blah m&g blah swag. Mostly no lines to get a drink or take a piss !!! and decent seats.

Edited by 1980Invasion

See you guys front and center :awesomeface:

Not at the show I'm at :awesomeface:

How come? Do you not try to get front row?

I think he's saying he'll get front and center instead. I wouldn't count on it :awesomeface:
I will race him if need be. You can be to my left a little bit Black Sabbath but front row center is for me :lol:

See you guys front and center :awesomeface:

Not at the show I'm at :awesomeface:

How come? Do you not try to get front row?

I think he's saying he'll get front and center instead. I wouldn't count on it :awesomeface:
I will race him if need be. You can be to my left a little bit Black Sabbath but front row center is for me :lol:

Seems it'll have to be a fight to the death.

So be it.