Should I pay $35 for this old GN'R item I just found in a second-hand record store?

Subtle Signs

buy it

Yeah,I think I'm gonna go back in a little while. Maybe I'll offer him $25. The one I found the picture of on e-bay is listed at $200. I wouldn't sell mine. I guess I'd just prefer to know it was a real ticket and pass inside my plaque but that little paper certificate doesn't do much for me.

Buy it.....then sell to me for $45.00

Ha! The guy wouldn't budge off of his price so I'm just gonna pay him the $35 on Saturday. He said it's been there for years so I doubt it's going anywhere. I don't do eBay& if they had a 2nd one I'd gladly get it for a fellow Gunner&send it at cost plus shipping to someone on here.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Totally worth it! Stumbling onto shit at record stores, to me, is the second most legit way to collect. Catching a mic thrown into the crowd or getting some item out of meeting a band member is preferable, but record store scores like this are great. Buying on ebay etc. just feels like consumerism to me, if that makes sense? Point is: nice find!

• 2 weeks later...