Best Looking/Cutest/Hottest Guy on MYGNR

Gia

It's official: I'm so fat and weird looking that I must be an alt account of some other more well known poster because there's no way someone would really post that pic of themselves.

This is probably the highlight of my week and I had SEX on Monday so go figure.

hot_girl_ugly_guy_1.jpg

that's me.

i think i can safely claim this thread's trophy.

"hot_girl_ugly_guy_1.jpg"

Not as awkward as when you tried to sell that roll of toilet paper, eh?

haha, what was that thread about? you'll have to remind me.

it's crazy how poor my memory is. i completely forget about these things.

i do remember something about trolling people with a toilet paper topic, though...

oh and yeah in case anyone missed it, that pic isn't me. :lol:

Something about selling a roll of toilet paper on eBay and somebody bidding a lot of money and you being scared you would have to pay an enormous fee or something along those lines? I don't quite remember.

Sandman, I found it.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/101545-what-can-i-sell-on-ebay/?p=1855994

I don't think I was trolling! I don't even remember - seven years ago, wow - but I think that actually happened to me and I was legitimately worried I'd have to pay because I had never used eBay before. :lol:

So young, so naive...

Sandman, I found it.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/101545-what-can-i-sell-on-ebay/?p=1855994

I don't think I was trolling! I don't even remember - seven years ago, wow - but I think that actually happened to me and I was legitimately worried I'd have to pay because I had never used eBay before. :lol:

So young, so naive...

Haha, shit - that was a long time ago :lol:

Sandman, I found it.

So young, so naive...

You do have to be careful about fake auctions, though, because people use them as a way to launder money and I guess you could potentially get in trouble for suspicious activity like that.