The shaving thread

spunko12345

What's wrong with beatniks?

The fact that they're all dead because it's not 1955 anymore? :lol:
I don't bother shaving, i hate it, i hate fuckin' horrible feeling of just having shaved, i just leave it a week and then just get a set of clippers and 0 grade it. That shit about shaves being refreshing is a load of cack, it's just the fuckin' cold hitting your face.
Edited by Len B'stard

I don't bother shaving, i hate it, i hate fuckin' horrible feeling of just having shaved, i just leave it a week and then just get a set of clippers and 0 grade it. That shit about shaves being refreshing is a load of cack, it's just the fuckin' cold hitting your face.

Because you are not doing it right. Go DE and become a smug cunt like us.

DE? I shaved with a cutthroat razor for ages after going to Kashmir when i was 19 for a couple of months cuz thats what they used over there. After that I just got bored. Also, the problem with shaving is you gotta (or i've gotta anyway) but fuckin' all sorts of shit to put on my face after that to stop from it getting all itchy and fuckin' horrible, fuck all that.

DE? I shaved with a cutthroat razor for ages after going to Kashmir when i was 19 for a couple of months cuz thats what they used over there.

post-40588-thats-not-a-knife-thats-a-kno

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

I'm naturally a big fidgety too, and you've gotta keep your hand reasonably steady, probably why i have such issues with shaving :lol:

Really though, its just quicker and more convenient ultimately, plug the clippers in, zip zip and you're ready to go if you've had a shower, sod all that cream and foam and after shave and other bollocks after you're done. Having said that i still wear aftershave but i mean all that stingey faced bollocks, it's just quickens things up, im not one for fuckin' around in the bathroom too long :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard