Eating a burger with your hands or knife n fork?

wasted

It's ridiculous. No one should eat a burger with a knife and fork. If that is what you plan on doing, eat something else or leave.

Same thing goes for pizza. Shit just isn't right.

this x100000 :headbang:

I've seen someone eat pizza out of a paper bag with a fork... now that was fucked up.

So under no conditions do I have to eat with a knife and fork? What about special occasions? like a wedding or something, business meetings?

It's like when they present the burger with the top off and a knife and fork, it's like suggesting. But I just put the top on and crush it down no matter how many extra topping there are and a ram it in my mouth like well I can't say that now can I.

So under no conditions do I have to eat with a knife and fork? What about special occasions? like a wedding or something, business meetings?

It's like when they present the burger with the top off and a knife and fork, it's like suggesting. But I just put the top on and crush it down no matter how many extra topping there are and a ram it in my mouth like well I can't say that now can I.

maybe in a special occasion like you mentioned where you have to be respectable(but we know deep inside you are dying a little :P) Edited by bran

Normally I'd agree 100% with the "hooray for tolerance!" consensus however a recent encounter with a deep fried mac and cheese burger has changed my thinking on the matter to an extent.

CBE0399D-B49B-4E59-BECF-0650C73BFCE1_zps

Edited by Dazey

adding mac n cheese makes it a dilemma. is it a burger or a pasta dish? maybe eat the burger with one hand while spooning in mac n cheese between bites. with burger and spoon in hand we will change dining forever. unless the mac n cheese is welded so tightly into the burger that it just hemorrhages logic and you have a stroke right there at the table.

adding mac n cheese makes it a dilemma. is it a burger or a pasta dish? maybe eat the burger with one hand while spooning in mac n cheese between bites. with burger and spoon in hand we will change dining forever. unless the mac n cheese is welded so tightly into the burger that it just hemorrhages logic and you have a stroke right there at the table.

Well if you look closely at the photo I posted you'll see that the "bun" isn't really a bun but rather two huge slabs of deep fried mac and cheese with the burger in the middle. Can't pick the thing up without getting third degree burns and making a right fucking mess. :lol:

Well if you look closely at the photo I posted you'll see that the "bun" isn't really a bun but rather two huge slabs of deep fried mac and cheese with the burger in the middle. Can't pick the thing up without getting third degree burns and making a right fucking mess. :lol:

no pain no gain :P

plus looking at the burger it had to be in the US right? :lol:

Edited by bran

Manchester, United Kingdom! :lol:

damn :lol:

use that giant stick or just put your face in it and get nasty.

damn :lol:

the batter has been made with boddingtons and chili powder although i'm not sure thats batter it looks like some sort of oil usually used at local massage parlors.