The Real McCoy's life issues and style advice thread

Lithium

I think the Miser comparison is somewhat valid.

Instead of an obsession with the 80's and LBJ, it's replaced with country music and Keith Urban.

Miser likes mustaches, McCoy likes highlights.

Miser got sucker punched in the neck, McCoy got sucker punched on twitter.

Both fall in love way too easily.

Both try self diagnosis of their problems with google searches.

And like Miser, McCoy refuses to listen to sound advice to change his ways.

OMG he really IS Miser. :wow:

Edited by Patience 4 Axl
  • Like 2

I think the Miser comparison is somewhat valid.

Instead of an obsession with the 80's and LBJ, it's replaced with country music and Keith Urban.

Miser likes mustaches, McCoy likes highlights.

Miser got sucker punched in the neck, McCoy got sucker punched on twitter.

Both fall in love way too easily.

Both try self diagnosis of their problems with google searches.

And like Miser, McCoy refuses to listen to sound advice to change his ways.

OMG he really IS Miser. :wow:

I obviously need to address my life decisions up to this point if that's the case.

I can think of no greater insult.

After what I've seen on this board, this thread might be a good idea, but it is not accurately named. In the threads I've seen a McCoy post it is usually the same thing. He post some problem, photo or whatever. Then you get 2-3 pages with the same "popular kids" giving him "advice" on how to be a better man and giving him criticism for his actions/style. So maybe this thread should be called "The thread for discussing other people so we can feel better about ourselves"?

• Like 1

After what I've seen on this board, this thread might be a good idea, but it is not accurately named. In the threads I've seen a McCoy post it is usually the same thing. He post some problem, photo or whatever. Then you get 2-3 pages with the same "popular kids" giving him "advice" on how to be a better man and giving him criticism for his actions/style. So maybe this thread should be called "The thread for discussing other people so we can feel better about ourselves"?

You must have missed how this all started and developed into a forum theme. Trust me, this is about McCoy.