The Greater London Region Thread

Ace Nova

Members keep starting threads about U.S. states....so I figured why not start one about Greater London Region (Ceremonial County)....London and its 32 boroughs.

So what's good about The Greater London Region?

Edited by Kasanova King

I was born in London thanks to Maggie Thatcher redrawing the map. also the house my family was living at the time and home address on my birth certificate is a London one anyway, but the hospital was in Croydon way before Croydon was in London, my closest brother by age was born before the change, hence his ID says Croydon, me, same place, born after the change that happened in the 1980s that made 'Greater London', mine say London; but London's always been my home anyways, so, yeah.

Edited by Snake-Pit

My granddad is from Bethnal Green in the East end, came to Cardiff in the 60's to work in the docks I have loads of cockney wankers in my family still down there. I moved up to Crouch End N8 in the summer but had to move back cos I got offered my dream job back in Wales but I still have a little thing going with this girl up there. She's from Islington and her accent is a massive turn off but she's fit and her old man works for the Arsenal so its gonna be a thing between us.

If someone somewhere says tally-ho infront of Snake-Pit

ext somewhere day 1/1

Someone is somewhere and with Snake-Pit, someone is excited, Snake-Pit has no reason not to be.

Someone (Excited)

Tally-Ho!

Snake-Pit (Casual)

Been there.

The

End

It's in North London, even bought a guitar amp there once.

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Funny you should start this thread with punk music, punk music is like folk art to me; it's local.

You don't half talk some bollocks sometimes lad :lol:

If someone somewhere says tally-ho infront of Snake-Pit

ext somewhere day 1/1

Someone is somewhere and with Snake-Pit, someone is excited, Snake-Pit has no reason not to be.

Someone (Excited)

Tally-Ho!

Snake-Pit (Casual)

Been there.

The

End

It's in North London, even bought a guitar amp there once.

Tally ho is a hunters call young man ;)

I feel like when I go out, I'm still inside, and I'm used to not really seeing the horizon on the ground unless I look up to the sky when I find a gap between some buildings like houses or shops or or hotels; Looking at skylines is neat though; Croydon has one, so does London. I'm like 5ft 11" but even I have to look up.

Edited by Snake-Pit