Is Frank Ferrer the worst GNR drummer ever?

IRanOutOfIdeas

Is Frank Ferrer the worst GNR drummer ever?  

227 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Frank is a good drummer. Far from being the worst ever. Gn'R never had a bad drummer. Frank does have groove and power. On some tunes he sounds great, others I miss Sorum and especially Steven. Brain was a monster.

Edited by Rovim

• 5 months later...

FRANK THE BUTCHER FERRER IS BY FAR NOT ONLY THE WORST GNR DRUMMER BUT THE WORST DRUMMER EVER I've drummed like 3 times if I had 5 lessons from a good teacher I would be better than him 

Adler is the best GNR drummer - his rehearsal uyi tapes is the holy grail of GNR had they finished songs like locomotive with axl lyrics - basically the sum of all 5 is superior to any other band member no matter the role

SORUM is by far the most technically savvy and perfect drummer GNR has had although he was mega rushed for recordings and fucked up some studio songs where they could've been jacked up singles such as Perfect Crime Pretty Tied Up - he fucked the drumming there - however his live performances in 91 shows like the ritz fucking stupendous or the la forum locomotive he is the star, new haven nice boys -  i would more than happily take sorum if it meant that they didn't want steven at all 

BRAIN is 10 times better than Frank but couldn't do a song like estranged only sorum is for that 

Lastly Frank fucks up literally every GNR that's existed 

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr